1/6 Hot Toys - Sleepy Hollow: Ichabod Crane Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This feels like the sort of release where only 1 fig will be released from the movie, A bit like Tonto & Sweeney Todd, c'mon Hot Toys give us a Mrs Lovett from Sweeney Todd already. :exactly:

Super easy pass for me... Just dont see the likeness by the way compare to the previous depp figure

who has played an array of visually interesting characters

In your opinion. Not a fact.

There's plenty of other actors that have played way more interesting characters than Depp.

Chang gets a hard on for this guy plain and simple.

Anyway, who am I to rain on people's parades.

I'm happy for the four of you that will get this guy at retail. And for the other ten that will grab him at a discount, I'm happy for you too.

There's plenty of other actors that have played way more interesting characters than Depp.

I'm happy for the four of you that will get this guy at retail. And for the other ten that will grab him at a discount, I'm happy for you too.

SPoy0UT.jpg

You seem really happy.

He does look too wide. Hopefully they put him on a skinny body and re-tailor the clothing. I'd hate to have to do a body swap only to find out the clothes still look too big. He does have a lot of jackets though. Maybe they just make him look too poofy.

Once SW gets going full force, after it awakens, HT is most likely going to replicate what SS did and not produce anything like this ever again. It will be SW, Marvel, Some DC and that's it.

Ah so I should buy pieces of crap like this? So they can churn out more Depps? I see Willy Wonka in our futures, when HT's could do a Kurt Russel from the Thing or Big Trouble, or hell I would even buy a Roddy Piper from They live. No figures based on tim burton movies is the reason we have to wait years for a BTTF Marty Mcfly? I think with this figure HT's will realize that Johnny Depp isn't their golden boy, or maybe they came to that conclusion with Tonto, but still churn out Depps, I know this was announced 3 years ago but they should have left it back there cause most everyone here seems to not be on board with it.
I could give 2 craps about any of those characters you mentioned :lol

As cool as BTTF is, I wouldn't waste any of my money on those figures but not once since even the license was announced have I gone over to those threads talking about how much of a waste of time I think it is. I sit back and laugh at all the ppl who spent crazy money on customs that don't look half as good though :lol

Back