1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I strike quick.

Waiting for Tarkin PO.

200w.webp

I can't help but think Wor-Gar looks like Jack Torrance in real life because of his signature that I'm always seeing every day.

I look more like Jack than I do, say, Brad Pitt.

I always assumed he looked like the melty Raiders Nazi. :lol

I think I would if I melted. But I don't look like Toht at all.

Hi could someone with K-2SO help me out please mine arrived yesterday, it's fantastic but has a broken finger and also I want to check if it's hips are supposed to be this way as it makes no sense to me. On the right hip the piston parts fit through a gap so you can move them in and out but on the left hand side they don't fit through the gap so that sides movement is more limited could someone with the figure please check there's and let me know please.
567e1b4d4dad58b242ce1ba07c0c5538.jpg
dde9a91557783c29f151088f9be06d7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi could someone with K-2SO help me out please mine arrived yesterday, it's fantastic but has a broken finger and also I want to check if it's hips are supposed to be this way as it makes no sense to me. On the right hip the piston parts fit through a gap so you can move them in and out but on the left hand side they don't fit through the gap so that sides movement is more limited could someone with the figure please check there's and let me know please.
567e1b4d4dad58b242ce1ba07c0c5538.jpg
dde9a91557783c29f151088f9be06d7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Something does look wrong there on the hips. If you look at the shape of the holes in the hip piece, they should be mirrored left to right but it appears to me that the production screwed up on yours and gave you two left hip pieces. I'd contact who you got yours from and inquire about a replacement.

Think I read somewhere that k2 design is based on Ashley Woods Popbot. Looking forward to getting mine.

Back