1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any rebel figures so when I finally get this guy he'll be hangin with some troopers :)

I really wish HT would do some general Rebel troopers. Some of those guys in Rogue One looked really good. That bloke with the beard for example, or any of them with those helmet & goggles on. I mean it's pretty basic that collectors would like a rebel trooper or two.....

I really wish HT would do some general Rebel troopers. Some of those guys in Rogue One looked really good. That bloke with the beard for example, or any of them with those helmet & goggles on. I mean it's pretty basic that collectors would like a rebel trooper or two.....

The bearded rebel stood out to me the most 👍🏽

a review is up and this dude had an issue with the figure.
for the life of me I don't know why he tried to take out other screws besides the one he was supposed to take out.

a review is up and this dude had an issue with the figure.
for the life of me I don't know why he tried to take out other screws besides the one he was supposed to take out.

The guy mentioned that he removed them to try and remove the entire plastic piece around the battery compartment after failing to remove the main screw on the battery compartment.
I had a similar problem on Yoda's light/heater accessory, it's the plastic swelling around the screw.
Best way to get around this is to put the item that has the stuck screw (don't strip it) in the freezer to shrink the metal screw a bit so It'll more easily come out.
If the screw is stripped, you'll either need to use a left twist drill bit to pull it out or to cut a slot into the screw head and use a flat head screw driver.

The biggest problem I have with that review is the guy wrenching on the figure while moving the joints. He's treating it like a toddler would treat their new toy in the sandbox.

Last edited:
The guy mentioned that he removed them to try and remove the entire plastic piece around the battery compartment after failing to remove the main screw on the battery compartment.
I had a similar problem on Yoda's light/heater accessory, it's the plastic swelling around the screw.
Best way to get around this is to put the item that has the stuck screw (don't strip it) in the freezer to shrink the metal screw a bit so It'll more easily come out.
Good tip!

I love this figure. Maybe I missed it mentioned earlier but really surprised it has diecast parts and fully articulated fingers

DAN_7742.jpgDAN_7746.jpgDAN_7700.jpg

Great pics Dinosoar Daz, Keep them coming!
I expected the articulated fingers but diecast is surprising. What's diecast on this figure?

I know that but two things wrong with that.
One, he should concentrate on solving the problem with the one screw before possibly damaging it further.
Two, just by looking at it you can see he could never pop that part up without damaging the led bulb (or whatever).
I feel sorry for him but if he sends that back someone is going to get it. Gashes and all.

I know that but two things wrong with that.
One, he should concentrate on solving the problem with the one screw before possibly damaging it further.
Two, just by looking at it you can see he could never pop that part up without damaging the led bulb (or whatever).
I feel sorry for him but if he sends that back someone is going to get it. Gashes and all.

I do think he broke it, he should have to keep it. He's very ham-handed in the way he dealt with K2 in that video so it doesn't surprise me that he scratched it to s%$t trying to get the battery cover off.

Going diecast on the lower legs is actually pretty brilliant, given that will bolster his stance and allow him to stand upright in more extreme poses. So often the diecast concept is seemingly used just to make a figure heavier, whereas this seems functional.

I love this guy so much. I'm wondering if I should order one now or wait for a sale... I don't want to get this now if it's going to end up being heavily discounted like some of the TFA figures.

Back