1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it just me... or is the hips of the k2 too wide? Don't know if this has been addressed already, but just started paying attention to this figure as I'm just now considering getting it after worgar's rave review.

How-Alan-Tudyk-Became-Rogue-Ones-K-2SO-1.jpg
rogue-one-k2so.jpg

vs

Hot-Toys-K2SO-Sixth-Scale-Figure-The-Toy-Basement-3.jpg
IMG_050110.JPG

dem some child bearing hips

I realized last night why I love this design so much. It takes one of my favorite Kenner figures as a child, 2-1B, and basically refines the design while adding a memorable personality.

is it just me... or is the hips of the k2 too wide? Don't know if this has been addressed already, but just started paying attention to this figure as I'm just now considering getting it after worgar's rave review.

worgar's rave review?

Sideshow sent me a $50 code for some reason, so I chose this. Splitting it into 4 payments makes it a relatively cheap bill of 40 a month.

Now all the good stuff in on the $50.

When I got mine months ago, there was only junk. Mostly the same junk they have now. They really need to think about 'blow-out' pricing... or pass out some $100 coupons.

Getting international $50 as well with every order but pretty worthless for overseas collectors. Doesn't even cover import and UPS processing fees. Not something that would push me to order from Sideshow direct for in stock regular figures i can get locally 20% to 25% cheaper.

Back