1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pray to God that hot toys start to do more remote light ups, my pet hate is turning on all the switches especially on iron man when they're all under flaps and hidden.

Today i received a new favourite figure!
Hot Toys should take a bow, the attention to detail is incredible on K2SO from the articulated fingers to the hefty diecast parts and cool light up feature.
They have truly captured the essence of the character seen on screen.

IMG_4454.JPG

Hot Toys should take a bow, the attention to detail is incredible on K2SO from the articulated fingers to the hefty diecast parts and cool light up feature.

View attachment 455026

It's so neat that you have K-2SO's hand keeping The Art of Rogue One book up! Very clever! :D

Haha! simply took the pic in living room cause there was better light.
And flowers are awesome :)
Cheers guys!

View attachment 455026

I will never forgive you for persuading me to buy the figure. I was willing to, but also hesitating.

I will never forgive you for persuading me to buy the figure. I was willing to, but also hesitating.
My pleasure! You won’t be disappointed the design and engineering in this figure is taken for granted by some.
Awesome figure.

I only want the movie version of Cassian. I'll resist chasing silver screen figures.

Back