1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that if Hot Toys releases Cassian, there will also be a deluxe version that offers multiple outfits just like Jyn Erso.

Yep, blue Parka a must. Plus that sleeveless vest parka with yellow coloured patch also looks cool. Also the Jedha backpack with the round metal bit on the back would be awesome. It could be a Deluxe Jyn all over again !! :pray::pray::pray:

For those who want Hot Toys to release Cassian with the parka look, I strongly suggest that you send them an email to Hot Toys: [email protected] and forward them a link to this forum. I am about to do that but the request will probably get more attention if more collectors made this request known to Hot Toys.

Great idea! I sent a Google-translated email, with particular emphasis on Krennic ... fingers crossed.

They have a filter bot that automatically disposes of any emails containing the names "Cassian" and "Krennic".

[emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

I got a standard reply - “As for your suggestion, we will forward it to the marketing department for reference.”

At least they acknowledged it!

I originally ordered Jyn, K2 and Chirrut. I expected the whole team to go up.
A month or two back i sold Chirrut.
Now it's clear they won't all be made be, i expect i'll just get rid of the other two.
I really wanted them all.

Jyn and K2 display really great together, i'm never getting rid of those two. I also have Chirrut deluxe and he is a great piece on his own. Sucks that we probably wont get a Cassian or a Krennic, but to just not have anything Rogue One at all doesnt seem right aswell.

I holding onto mine. I loved the movie. I also can't really see HT make 2.0 of any of these and if any of the others show up i don't want to have to rebuy what i already have.

Pulled the trigger on a deluxe Jyn yesterday. Love her but there is a problem with her batton. In the videos you insert the long silver bit into the batton.Mine is solid and painted silver at that end.No hole.Unless i am missing something?

Pulled the trigger on a deluxe Jyn yesterday. Love her but there is a problem with her batton. In the videos you insert the long silver bit into the batton.Mine is solid and painted silver at that end.No hole.Unless i am missing something?

It’s magnetic if I’m not mistaken.

I thought there may of been a possibility of that (like the strap on her hip holster) but nope...

Well I remember fooling around with it feeling like an idiot until I realized what I was doing wrong but I was almost positive it turned out to be magnetic. Some one else should know for sure.

Well I remember fooling around with it feeling like an idiot until I realized what I was doing wrong but I was almost positive it turned out to be magnetic. Some one else should know for sure.

I’ll try again later. If not is the some way to re-magnetise it?

I’ll try again later. If not is the some way to re-magnetise it?

Not sure about that. I may be wrong about the magnet but that came to mind and I know I had to fool around with it before I realized what was going on.

Not sure about that. I may be wrong about the magnet but that came to mind and I know I had to fool around with it before I realized what was going on.

Right. Figured it out after a google image search. You have to pull part of it out to put the exteneded bit in. It took some effort though!

Instagram_021_HT_SW_Jyn_01.jpg

Although i like this look, still bit bummed that i didn't go for the deluxe version. So many more display options!

Back