1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent so long looking at the pictures in this thread before my figure came that now the figure likeness looks right and screenshots from the film look wrong :lol it's overwritten how I see the character in my head.
Quite awkward as I'm working on a digital Jyn sculpt now and I have to fight the urge to copy the HT sculpt on my shelf rather than my photo references :)

Definitely go for the deluxe if you have the choice as the likeness is much better when wearing the hat. Plus all the other reasons to go deluxe.

I own these Star Wars figures with human faces.

Luke
Obiwan
Jyn
Han
Leia
Rey
Finn

Jyn is easily the best of all of them when it comes to likeness IMO.

I own these Star Wars figures with human faces.

Luke
Obiwan
Jyn
Han
Leia
Rey
Finn

Jyn is easily the best of all of them when it comes to likeness IMO.

I'd agree with you KD but then we'd both be wrong; if your talking ANH Leia, she wins the likeness competition...IMO.

Damn dress ruins the perfect sculpt. The tailoring on Jyn is amazing.
I was about to say that. The dress looks cheaply made.

I understand Leia's dress in ANH is deceivingly complex to make, but it just doesn't look on par with the rest of Hot Toys awesome tayloring.

And Jyn's... just blows it out of the water... kinda like Jyn was at the end of the movie. [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

The hair. The way the hair falls over the sides of her face. THAT is the key to the likeness!

Nobody has "warped" or "morphed" of whatever the term is, her hairsculpt? Isn't there a way? There must be.

You are rebels, aren't you?
62dbfca6070b1bf8ad24c1d538434f45.jpg

Come to think of it... sculpted hair is the culprit here. The other kind could have been an easy fix with some product.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Tailoring and accessories on the deluxe are exceptional for sure. But I also think the likeness falls short of Felicity. For me it's a combination of the face looking too long and the eyes too wide. Jones' has big eyes but big and round not almond shaped like the sculpt.

Nevertheless she looks good on display.

IMG_3447.JPG

Nice group there! I don’t have Chirrut or K2, but they look great with Jyn.

Back