1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, what's with all the stick beatings in these trailers? First the blind guy beats the Stormies up, now this. You're telling me none of these clowns thinks to at least use the stun setting like on Leia?

Seriously, what's with all the stick beatings in these trailers? First the blind guy beats the Stormies up, now this. You're telling me none of these clowns thinks to at least use the stun setting like on Leia?

No light sabers being used in this film, so I guess they replaced them with staffs and batons which also makes no sense since this is after ROTS, I find it hard to believe they won't incorporate a light saber at all in this film :dunno

I think they are teasing us. I think there will be a light saber in thi and I don't mean just Vader ...it wouldn't be SW without light sabers. :lecture

Last edited:
^ It's laughable how silly and out of place that screenshot looks. Can't believe they put it in the trailer.

I actually personally didn't think anything of it when I saw that part in the trailer, but perhaps it's meant to be a somewhat comedic scene. They do look rather silly, but I don't know.

I've always thought that scene was purposefully silly and intended to be lighthearted. Taken out of context it just doesn't look right but I bet it's fine in the film.

Yeah scenes in trailers can be taken out of context, so I'm also guessing it'll be fine once we see the movie. Like Han in Stormtrooper disguise awkwardly bumbling away with that commander in ANH.

I don't have any problem with a comedic awkward scene of them in Imperial get ups. I am worried about all these people beating up armored troopers. Why even wear armor, obviously it doesn't do anything against blasters, but now even a blind guy and a 20yr old girl can beat up Imperial troopers with sticks? Plus the big droid makes the troops into a joke by just tossing a grenade at them. The trailers have filled me with equal parts excitement and real concern of turdness.

Last edited:
What's her character's age? Felicity herself is 33 and practically a milf. Plenty of time to learn combat techniques.

You should know by now in the SW universe the women always play younger aged characters :lecture

Daisy is 23 but Rey was 19

You should know by now in the SW universe the women always play younger aged characters :lecture

It's the same in a lot of films with twenty-something women playing teenagers.

But I don't know what Jyn's character biography says about her. My main attraction to the figure is that it's now possible to have your very own Chalet Girl. :lol

(Incidentally, back when Star Wars meant something Carrie Fisher was the same age as Leia).

It's the same in a lot of films with twenty-something women playing teenagers.

But I don't know what Jyn's character biography says about her. My main attraction to the figure is that it's now possible to have your very own Chalet Girl. :lol

(Incidentally, back when Star Wars meant something Carrie Fisher was the same age as Leia).

Yup can't argue with that

giphy.gif

The tie-in novel catalyst puts her as being born in the clone wars so she's like about 22. Felicity is early thirties. TBH I can't see why jyn couldn't have been thirty anyway.

Because writer can check that he came up with something. Oh we have 33 years old actress how about she will play 20 years old? Whooaaa cool idea dude, you earned your paycheck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because writer can check that he came up with something. Oh we have 33 years old actress how about she will play 20 years old? Whooaaa cool idea dude, you earned your paycheck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually I also thought that she needed to be a bit older anyway - from the trailer she seemed to have a long career as a trouble maker and also she could easily have been older for the events of the book

So when do you all think Jyn will go up for preorder? Do you think they will wait until the day the film releases?

Back