1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It needs to be based in reality for me and the facts are Vader had just got out of an awesome rejuvenating bacta bath and one of those dark force masseuse dudes probably had him feeling like he had limbs again. Full of all the dark force from his fortress, Vader was super attuned at the time, so chasing the Tantive was pure force magic. In contrast, the millenium falcon deal was Vader just being tired. :slap

It needs to be based in reality for me and the facts are Vader had just got out of an awesome rejuvenating bacta bath and one of those dark force masseuse dudes probably had him feeling like he had limbs again. Full of all the dark force from his fortress, Vader was super attuned at the time, so chasing the Tantive was pure force magic. In contrast, the millenium falcon deal was Vader just being tired. :slap

Case closed :lol

Priceless

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Decided to take the plunge and order Jyn since orders were due today on Alter Ego :yess: She looks like an awesome figure and will look great with the rest of my collection! Wish I could get a K-2S0 to go with her but after Jyn I won't have another space on my Star Wars shelf :lol

If the imperial outfit is what you really want, then hold out for it. If HT ends up not doing it, I think you should be able to get the current version. With a regular and deluxe version out there in circulation, you are bound to be able to track one of those versions down at retail.

Is the regular one still on BBTS? So you could cancel it if they release the imperial version.

BBTS has both the regular and the deluxe still. That's what I'm doing - I have the deluxe currently on order, but I'll consider switching it if they announce an imperial version.

Does BBTS let you make monthly payments like SSC?

I could be wrong, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen that option. Only thing similar I've seen is an NRD for really expensive stuff (Hot Toys aren't expensive enough for that).

I could be wrong, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen that option. Only thing similar I've seen is an NRD for really expensive stuff (Hot Toys aren't expensive enough for that).

Yeah I went to BBTS's website after posting this and looked through the FAQ section, I didn't see that option available. That's the biggest reason I like SSC, they let me make monthly payments and I don't freak my wife out with one huge payment.

I like BBTS because I'm prone to ordering something, deciding I don't want it, canceling it, and ordering it again, and BBTS only rarely has NRDs. But I'll definitely agree that it would be nice to have more payment options.

I like BBTS because I'm prone to ordering something, deciding I don't want it, canceling it, and ordering it again, and BBTS only rarely has NRDs. But I'll definitely agree that it would be nice to have more payment options.

Yeah, that's my problem. I preorder something then decide to cancel it for something else. I'm debating on cancelling a preorder right now and switch it to something else. SSC let me switch once before without any penalties but I'm not sure if they will do that again.

Yeah, that's my problem. I preorder something then decide to cancel it for something else. I'm debating on cancelling a preorder right now and switch it to something else. SSC let me switch once before without any penalties but I'm not sure if they will do that again.

I've heard people got to cancel multiple times from SSC without any penalties but it seems they ordered a lot thru them.

Back