1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jynk2small.jpg

There are a couple reviews that sold me, especially when looking at the figure from different angles; straight on I don't see a Felicity likeness. It would have been more successful if the front of the hair was sculpted to give her a more rounded face, that's why she looks better with the hat on. IMO of course.

There are a couple reviews that sold me, especially when looking at the figure from different angles; straight on I don't see a Felicity likeness. It would have been more successful if the front of the hair was sculpted to give her a more rounded face, that's why she looks better with the hat on. IMO of course.
What about applying a liiiiitle heat to push out the hairsculpt the tiniest bit? Too risky?

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Just got word from KG Hobby that my second Deluxe Jyn is ready to ship this week. :yess:

Now I can finally have one displayed without the poncho.

Just got word from KG Hobby that my second Deluxe Jyn is ready to ship this week. :yess:

Now I can finally have one displayed without the poncho.

Do you mind if I ask how much you paid?

It is showing in stock for £170 but when you add it to the cart it's £180

Shipping is £23

I really want this and I'm trying to work out what my best deal is.

Do you mind if I ask how much you paid?

It is showing in stock for £170 but when you add it to the cart it's £180

Shipping is £23

I really want this and I'm trying to work out what my best deal is.

Looks like £195.50 with shipping, including the deposit I paid last December.

The price shown will be converted into HK$ for payment. The various currencies are only an indication.

I suspect the difference you're seeing is that they've increased the price now that she's in stock.

Is this supposed to be 100% Felicity though..it’s a figure of Felicity playing the role of Jyn Erso, for all the doubters, need to remember these aren’t made to be a miniature portrayal of the actress. It’s a 1/6 scale figure of the character of the film. :lecture

I think this is the best Jyn figure I’ve seen thus far

Back