1/6 Hot Toys - POTC5 - Jack Sparrow Figure (Artisan Edition + Regular) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Artisan version waitlisted.

NLwk01v.png

Between the Kenobi series and Ahsoka, Anakin is a hot character right now. With the performance of DMTNT, the Depp trial and the franchise seeming to move on without Jack, I think the interest is lesser, and I'm sure Sideshow learned from Anakin to better prepare equipment to handle it.
I wouldn't say Sideshow has learned how to handle it better. The recent Stormtrooper Exclusive (which was last week I believe) appears to have been the typical sideshow experience with the queue system for exclusives.

I think the factors you mentioned plus a lot of ppl probably being satisfied with their DX15s and even possibly DX06s made this one not so difficult to get. Not mention the non-artisan versions look pretty good too since the small bits of straighter hair are now wool. Lastly, this was available to order pretty much the day the pics were revealed so might've caught some ppl off guard who would've otherwise been able to order. With previous artisans we were told at least a couple days in advance when the drop would happen. With this, I got the text 15mins before it started :lol

Last edited:
This fast reveal and PO really threw me off kilter. No time to think. Maybe that's the best way to go.

I also threw $101 in reward points at this to take the Artisan sting away.
Same - I think if I have too much time to ponder a financial decision I can procrasturbate myself to death
Not ordered for Sideshow in YEARS and now I have Artisan Jack, Beetlejuice and David from Lost Boys - no rewards points to take the sting out, just pure unlubed financial penetration.
What a joke, I had one, asked me to change payment method. Then gone!!?
So sorry to hear it mate.
If its any consolation I imagine quite a few orders are from people like myself with crippling FOMO who may be making financial commitments they can't keep 😅

This fast reveal and PO really threw me off kilter. No time to think. Maybe that's the best way to go.

I also threw $101 in reward points at this to take the Artisan sting away.
Same! I actually had to work overnight and didn't get to bed until 7 this morning so I'm shocked that I even heard the text message come through which woke me up. I thought I had missed it when the text read "10:00AM" as my brain wasn't registering time-zones. This was worth losing sleep over though :lol

Back