1/6 Hot Toys - POTC5 - Jack Sparrow Figure (Artisan Edition + Regular) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn - its that awkaward price where its more than you would like to pay but not so much that you can easily turn it down.

First Artisan I have managed to get.... Still not 100% sure I need him though.

Got mine! This was the easiest Artisan/ Sideshow Queue experience I've ever had and thank goodness it was for a character I really wanted! Also used my remaining RPs so took some of the sting away. Though, after sideshow tax and shipping, it doesn't feel like much of a discount :lol

If only Anakin had been this easy :monkey2

The line is paused. WTF? Again, screw Hot Toys and Sideshow.

I'd still love to know where both of my freaking Tobey Spidey's are that they took my money for ALMOST A MONTH AGO.

And before anyone asks, I've called three times already to keep hearing "they're on their way to us".

Got mine! This was the easiest Artisan/ Sideshow Queue experience I've ever had and thank goodness it was for a character I really wanted! Also used my remaining RPs so took some of the sting away.

If only Anakin had been this easy :monkey2

Between the Kenobi series and Ahsoka, Anakin is a hot character right now. With the performance of DMTNT, the Depp trial and the franchise seeming to move on without Jack, I think the interest is lesser, and I'm sure Sideshow learned from Anakin to better prepare equipment to handle it.

Well - I got one, strangely excited despite being on the fence about needing this or not!
Lets see if it lasts!
First Artisan I have managed to get.... Still not 100% sure I need him though.
Pirates Of The Caribbean Agree GIF

Well, I made the decision to get the deluxe and not the artisan. Im a fan but not a mega fan and I just could not justify 5 bills for Jack especially since I turned down Inart Paul Andriedes at that price point.

Anyone else get the deluxe?

My Total all in was 300.00

Back