1/6 Hot Toys - Peacemaker The Series - Peacemaker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure we'll get another figure for season 2.
Eh I wouldn’t be so sure. From the sounds of things season two is a long ways off.

I’ve heard Gunn isn’t doing anything until after Superman: Legacy which is supposedly coming in 2025 but with the strikes delaying things who knows.

Even after that figure it takes another year at least to produce the show. So you’re probably looking at 2026 or maybe 2027 if we’re lucky before a second season of Peacemaker.

The hype will most likely have died off by then. Also it feels like a one off figure that we were lucky to have gotten a version of at all.

Last edited:
I’m still really surprised that of all the characters in the Suicide Squad, HT really only ended up making King Shark and in a roundabout way Peacemaker. I’d have bet money Harley was guaranteed but I think those Birds of Prey figures might not have done so well. And strangely even the third party guys haven’t even touched her yet from TSS. We might even see Ratcatcher before her at this rate. I’d have liked to have completed a Squad but I suppose 4 of the main group isn’t bad.

I think Hot Toys milked way too many Harley figures. Probably diminishing returns after a while.

Really there wasn’t a need for them to have made as many as they did. The main look from Suicide Squad and one outfit from Birds of Prey would have been enough.

On top of that in spite of reviews The Suicide Squad was such a box office bomb. I’m sure Hot Toys was put off from making many characters.

In looking for a Cena head sculpt without the mask, should I be looking for something with a neck or without?
Anyone have him in-hand that can point me in the right direction?

There’s something about the eyes that just doesn’t quite do it for me.
It looks like they started to do PERS and then gave up midway? Lol. Probably not but def deep set and artificial looking. Not a deal breaker for me I will probably still get it anyway as I love the actor/character/show but every photo confirms laziness.

It looks like they started to do PERS and then gave up midway? Lol. Probably not but def deep set and artificial looking. Not a deal breaker for me I will probably still get it anyway as I love the actor/character/show but every photo confirms laziness.
They look like someone elses eyes inside John Cena's head.

They look like someone elses eyes inside John Cena's head.
I don’t think they look like anyone’s eyes lol. It’s like the did the eyes and then someone accidentally cut the eye lids off.

IMG_9202.jpeg

So am I the only one who hates the fact that they changed out the arms . It's just going g to limit posing and eventually tear
The updated arms have double bend elbows, whereas the original had single bend elbows. JedhaPatrol's video shows the enhanced range of motion posability.

With the changes I want this now. Hopefully SS gets more so I can throw my rewards points at this.

I don't even know where I'd put him since I don't have any of the other SS figures. Maybe I'll have him next to Batman so he yell at him for being a p*ssy.

Is there a pic of the body underneath the clothes. Curious to see if it could be used for other muscular figures.

So am I the only one who hates the fact that they changed out the arms . It's just going g to limit posing and eventually tear
I don’t believe anyone has had tearing on the new silicone bodies (Wonder Woman ‘84, Ahsoka, 100-year anniversary Wonder Woman, etc).

Anyone get a shipping notice from Sideshow yet? This charged for me over a week ago and its still "preparing to ship".

Back