1/6 Hot Toys - Peacemaker The Series - Peacemaker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really if Hot Toys had included a full Cena sculpt I feel like the figure would be pretty perfect. It’s really good as is though.

Pretty insane to think that this character is getting a figure like this (and movies/TV shows, of course). I remember back in the late '80s, even as a little kid, thinking that this was such a lame, loser character. Can G'Nort, Wild Dog, or Vibe be far behind? When will Marvel do Speedball and Darkhawk?

The show was great thanks to Cena and Gunn and that killer soundtrack.

This figure is the only preorder I have kept. A regular Cena sculpt would have made it a perfect package. That and lots of guns.

Pretty insane to think that this character is getting a figure like this (and movies/TV shows, of course). I remember back in the late '80s, even as a little kid, thinking that this was such a lame, loser character. Can G'Nort, Wild Dog, or Vibe be far behind? When will Marvel do Speedball and Darkhawk?
I really liked when he believed his helmet was haunted. I'm really hoping the show leans more into that whole thing.

Great battle damage repaint by lamtung

GiojbzJ.png

Feel like this might end up being one of those sleeper figures. Limited number of places to purchase it from at this point and I don’t see another version coming for a long time, if at all.

I legit think this one of HT top figures of all time. Everything just looks so good! The blogger photos were incredible.

Haven't seen a bad photo yet. I'm so impressed by the body and arms. It would be cool if HT saw how popular it is and made a BD version with Cena sculpt.

Back