1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that regular mystery weapon will be definitely proxima spear. However I have no idea what exclusive weapon will be. (caps old shield ?)
But I don't think it will be connected to Avengers 4 so they should reveal it in a month.

Russo brothers said that what happened happened, there will not be any time travel or alternate universe to fix things.

Russo brothers said that what happened happened, there will not be any time travel or alternate universe to fix things.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't disagree just going by the interviews. It will be interesting to see what happens.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm calling it now - Stark witll use/work with Pym's quantum science to "time" travel.

Agree don't even know if I'd call it time travel re Antman. It's some quantum thing - smaller and smaller between the molecules. Plus matter is neither created or destroyed and all that just changes form. Basic physics. Time is relative.

Whatever they do I hope it's not something that has deus ex machina ramifications for subsequent movies. Dr. Strange possessing the Time Stone already seemed like it would be too easy a tool to abuse to solve any problems.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:exactly:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Still debating on getting this one. I want it for the mystery weapons but feel I shouldn't buy a figure for just the weapons. Decisions, decisions...

Still debating on getting this one. I want it for the mystery weapons but feel I shouldn't buy a figure for just the weapons. Decisions, decisions...

Eh if you're gonna pick him up I'd rather have the complete package. You never know closer to release that may be the harder one to get and if you change your mind it's always easier to sell off the accessories than to have to track them down later.

Don’t think I saw this photo here..

1B2F551C-4D87-4715-BD91-FB4C352E76F5.jpeg

I'm really kind of surprised this wasn't the early release figure. I mean I know widow is popular overseas, but this seems like it wouldn't be too hard to pull off early. Especially considering it doesn't seem like his outfit design changed much from early concept art to film.

Back