1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you TheBatman, alucard1138, and MyenShi for answering my question. I did some quick research after reading your responses and it seems that in addition to what you said, the movie promo edition is more limited compared to normal releases as alucard1138 mentioned. I saw some old listings on ebay stating that the Iron Man movie promo edition figure is limited to 3000 pieces although I am not sure how the sellers knew the exact number. Anyway, I'm excited for this figure!

The seller knew because it was the only figure in recent HT history with an edition size posted on sideshow.

Thank you TheBatman, alucard1138, and MyenShi for answering my question. I did some quick research after reading your responses and it seems that in addition to what you said, the movie promo edition is more limited compared to normal releases as alucard1138 mentioned. I saw some old listings on ebay stating that the Iron Man movie promo edition figure is limited to 3000 pieces although I am not sure how the sellers knew the exact number. Anyway, I'm excited for this figure!

HT advertised 3000 in almost every photo. The best part is it came up for PO in the morning and i ordered it and it shipped the same day later that afternoon. Wish they still did things like that.

Be interested to see if this goes waitlist soon at all. Imagine the price may put off some, but it seems generally people are putting in orders anyways.

Will also be interesting to see if one releases before the other which is typically the case.

I think the figure looks really good. However, I’ll be passing on it unfortunately. Six Cap figures is enough. I said I’d stop on Cap figures at CW, and I’m sticking to that.

I think the figure looks really good. However, I’ll be passing on it unfortunately. Six Cap figures is enough. I said I’d stop on Cap figures at CW, and I’m sticking to that.

Do you have both AOU and CW? You could always sell one of those and get this one.
I was originally gonna pass on this figure also and just get the head, but when you look closely, there's a lot of difference between this and the CW.
Specially the new different Evans head, Nice breath of fresh air since HT kept constantly rehashing the previous Evans sculpt.

What if one of the mystery weapons is Promixa Midnight's spear-thing?

AVENGERS_INFINITY_WAR_TLR_1_1080_PDA_51-thedigitaltheater.mkv_20180412_223206.422.jpg

I broke down and bought the MP edition from SS. The extra $16 for the weapon and base are fine, but having to pay for shipping stinks. How much does shipping run from SS for addresses in the US?

I broke down and bought the MP edition from SS. The extra $16 for the weapon and base are fine, but having to pay for shipping stinks. How much does shipping run from SS for addresses in the US?
Shipping has been running $20-25 to PA. But at least we get both bases and 2 top secret weapons!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I wonder how long this Promo Movie figure will last before it sells out?

Got mine ordered!

Might be awhile. Seems like the other Movie promos had a lot less time between PO and release. The last Cap promo came out a few months before the regular. This is a year out so they could leave the PO up for weeks or months...............or it could go to WL in 5 minutes lol

Back