1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much of a price difference between the two. Guess I might as well get the Movie Promo Edition.

Edit: Movie Promo Edition ordered! I used all my reward points ($47.40) towards it. Can’t wait!

cc376486a6805eca7bddf00dc878361c.jpg

Obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone remember Happy was loading up some weapons to the cargo plane in Spiderman Homecoming before the final fight. Happy mentioned a new cap shield and Thor magic belt or something. Not sure Cap will have a new shield from Tony eventually

I keep going back to that. The belt and the new shield. Them again. Its not included in the thor figure

Will pre-order tomorrow morning! Regular version

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Awesome, ordered the promo edition. So the promo edition, from my understanding, has two "mystery weapons" that have yet to be revealed, correct? As opposed to the standard version with just one?

Awesome, ordered the promo edition. So the promo edition, from my understanding, has two "mystery weapons" that have yet to be revealed, correct? As opposed to the standard version with just one?
That's what I'm understanding it to be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

So the only difference is that the promo has the exclusive base stand and both version comes with the same mystery weapon?

Ordered the Promo, Stealth suit was my last Captain figure I purchase so looking forward to this one.

Back