1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head sculpt looks great in this shot, from ToysWalker on Facebook:
Hot Toys IW Captain America 002.jpg
Another:
Hot Toys IW Captain America 003.jpg

More then likely the shield so if it is will it attach to the back like the CW version or the Age of Ultron magnet I hate the hook in the back in the CW version

Last edited:
This does look pretty cool. His AOU suit is still my fav and the only Cap I need.

So this is basically his suit from Civil War dirty'd up and battle damaged with the silver star removed from the chest, and of course no A logo on shoulders. The scale mail peeking through is a tease, but knowing too bad we'll never get a scale mail looking suit Cap.

I am curious too what the secret weapon will be... I hope it's not the Infinity Guantlet that Super Steve somehow rips off Thanos hand in the scene we've seen in the trailers. That would be a bit much.

Hopefully it is his regular shield he gets back at some point.

Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

That scale-mail underneath tho.... what a tease

I really wish Hot Toys had given him the grim, determined expression he has in these pics. His expression on the figure just looks kind of bored. Also I think they left too much red in the stripes on his uniform. In all the movie pics I've seen those stripes are basically gray now.

I thought I would be all over this one but after seeing the reveal, I'm not interested. The HS would be the only selling point for me and it doesn't look great.

Anyone remember Happy was loading up some weapons to the cargo plane in Spiderman Homecoming before the final fight. Happy mentioned a new cap shield and Thor magic belt or something. Not sure Cap will have a new shield from Tony eventually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back