1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS470 - Black Panther - New Black Panther Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the CW BP and it was good but I think this one will be better proportioned and more like the actors build. Plus it has more display options which I like.

I just like the proportions better in Civil War and the corresponding figure. Plus the patterns were more appealing to me. To each his own.

Nothing wrong with this version but I like the patterns and helmet more on CW also. I do want to snag the HS when it starts getting parted out.

I agree that the design for the CW suit is much better but the execution of the figure does not do it justice. From the material they used to the limited number of hands I just didn’t like the figure as much as I liked the movie design.

This new suit “seems” to look more movie accurate in terms of material and body proportions but of course we will have to wait until we see it in hand to really judge.

There is a movie of this figure on HT's FB page that makes me really appreciate the glow in the dark kinetic energy thingie. I'm really looking forward to this fiture as I passed on the CW version as I thought it was too bare bones

This is kinda taking long for a release... I just cant wait to get mine!

Could this be out in HK by November? If SSC got it in January then working backwards HK would get it in about two months time. I'm also guessing it would be a priority for HT.

This guy has got to be up next right? Idk if anything announced before him has yet to be released. With what looks like JL on the back burner and some of the easier rehashable figures for Thor and DP2 out, BP has got to be released next.

This guy has got to be up next right? Idk if anything announced before him has yet to be released. With what looks like JL on the back burner and some of the easier rehashable figures for Thor and DP2 out, BP has got to be released next.

Nope, IW cap just got moved up to November-january, so that should be up next

Now up at One Sixth Kit:
E58C2408-4954-4DFF-A5E2-DBA710557E53.jpeg

Attachments

• E8D689DB-094B-41A9-8331-592E5E300834.jpg
    E8D689DB-094B-41A9-8331-592E5E300834.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 459
I was waiting to see if someone would make that outfit, Now I will actually use the unmasked sculpt! Not sure if I will get the throne, but would go great with this as well.

The osk t'challa is cool but does anyone even know if you will be able to use the new headsculpts for killmonger or t'challa on a normal body cause the iron spider uses magnets just thinking maybe that's the route they are taking with all alternative scuplts now

The osk t'challa is cool but does anyone even know if you will be able to use the new headsculpts for killmonger or t'challa on a normal body cause the iron spider uses magnets just thinking maybe that's the route they are taking with all alternative scuplts now

That’s a good question that we won’t know the answer to until it’s released. The good news is that if they did use magnets it’s usually a piece that can be removed and replaced with a normal neck post socket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they did say jan-March so this isn't to bad probably coming in the same shipment as iw dr strange

Sorry, it might be sacrilegious, but the 12 inch Marvel Legends one actually doesn't look half bad. 20190104_154216.jpg

Back