1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS470 - Black Panther - New Black Panther Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one that isn’t digging this version in hand. Seems off..hopefully the effects make it better

I always go back and forth on whether this looks good or not.

Is the supposed Infinity War version the same figure??

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm pretty much convinced this figure has no ab crunch. All the photos have him with a straight torso sand no dynamic angles. I think that's throwing it off in appearance.

I'm pretty much convinced this figure has no ab crunch. All the photos have him with a straight torso sand no dynamic angles. I think that's throwing it off in appearance.

Well the CW version didn’t look like it had ab crunch , but I was surprised it did in hand, so I can’t see them taking it out

Am I the only one that isn’t digging this version in hand. Seems off..hopefully the effects make it better

No, add me to the list. He just looks a bit boring. The first had more going on around the neck with the jewels or whatever they are. Muscle definition looks fake or not natural on this one as well. Doesn't help it's a lot of monotone black either, but that could also be the bright lights as well.

been seeing a lot of complaints about this guy looking too skinny. but i think the arms and legs are just the right size. Boseman/tchalla are slim and ripped. a very athletic build and it suits the figure id say. worried about the material tho

nHpt6nOV_o.jpg

all in all im excited to see the final product photos and just how much we can push this guy into getting good poses

SKDlhQd5_o.jpg

pvQocV2U_o.jpg

I think the CW suit just is a better looking suit so I'm gonna pass on this one. Now Hot Toys needs to get in gear and get us a tactical Killmonger figure!

been seeing a lot of complaints about this guy looking too skinny. but i think the arms and legs are just the right size. Boseman/tchalla are slim and ripped. a very athletic build and it suits the figure id say. worried about the material tho

View attachment 422449

all in all im excited to see the final product photos and just how much we can push this guy into getting good poses

View attachment 422450

View attachment 422451

I was thinking … in a perfect world a phicen body swap would be awesome for this. The Phicen M36 (Michael Jordan) is the right proportion I think.
Sorry couldn’t upload the example photo, but you can google it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn how long until this guy realistically... I need a new figure asap. I need my fix! :rotfl

I had the CW BP and it was good but I think this one will be better proportioned and more like the actors build. Plus it has more display options which I like.

Back