1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS470 - Black Panther - New Black Panther Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics. I was hoping to snag this outfit and put a T'Challa together after CB passed, but can't find the outfit anywhere. They need to reissue that...there's money on the table, lol.

I originally thought the HT Headsculpt was ok. But no improvement without comparison.

The Maxnut HS is a worthy upgrade and not expensive. The HT sculpt magically turned into Kyrie Irving once placed next to each other.

Pics grabbed off youtube, but i have this in hand and looks exactly like what is shown.

BB1.jpgBB.jpg

I originally thought the HT Headsculpt was ok. But no improvement without comparison.

The Maxnut HS is a worthy upgrade and not expensive. The HT sculpt magically turned into Kyrie Irving once placed next to each other.

Pics grabbed off youtube, but i have this in hand and looks exactly like what is shown.

View attachment 502497View attachment 502498

Any shots of that head on the cw suit?

View attachment 502497View attachment 502498

Will the Maxnut HS fit on the T’Challa throne body? What’s the port on the bottom of the HS look like?

I do not have Black Panther in my MCU collection yet and I am thinking about getting mms470 Black Panther but the price for a new one is around 450-500 USD.

Now I am not sure if I should go for it or wait for the possible reissue / Black Panther 2 figure 🤔 What you guys think?

I like the figure but after getting Yondu I promised myself to never pay too much above the retail price again.

Woww the MN head sculpt looks amazing, and it just blows away the stock HT sculpt, I mean I'm just very impressed with it based on the vids and photos.

I had this stored at my parents ever since it was released. Finally unsealed it over the weekend. How are the suit holding up that has it in a non museum pose?

Has anyone here has seen any fading on the UV paint? I ran a UV torch over mine today and found that the entire torso no longer lights up. I suspect it has something to do with the foam muscles as the issue is strictly in that area of the figure. Anyone else notice anything similar?

My Head/mask sculpt has dimmed almost all the way, and that was a replacement head fromm SS. My first head had a section on the cheek that didn’t glow. The body is not so bad, but yeah, I’ve seen some parts that don’t glow up as much they first did when I originally picked him up.

I know it’s been asked in here, but how bad has anyone noticed the UV paint glow fading? I checked mine just the other day, as I am starting to sell off some figs, and it’s pretty dim from where it use to be. Mask sculpt glow is almost none existent, and that was a replacement from SS as I had an issue out of the box with the glow on part of his head from the beginning. Has anyone checked theirs recently?

Edit: I know my previous post above mentions the head, but it’s been a while while and wanted to mention/ask just in case…..Also any idea how this may effect resale?

56DA647B-FA5C-4745-9476-259CEC8C2919.jpeg
489E1990-19C6-4BCA-9A97-704B4DF8C5A4.jpeg

Pics are not great sorry.

Last edited:
Took better photos, not as bad as I originally thought either, but still faded some especially in torso area! Just hard to photograph the full effect/look.

View attachment 560725View attachment 560726

Sorry I can’t answer your question concerning fading. I have the Civil War version so light up effects are not a part of the equation for me. That said I think this is a great looking figure and the lighting still looks pretty good to me, particularly in your most recent post

Back