1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS470 - Black Panther - New Black Panther Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought he was being sarcastic at first. It looks OK, but from everything I've seen & read it's not worth paying any premium to have it.

We not paying much less than that on average for some bare bones figures, so getting this little cool accessory is appreciated

I thought he was being sarcastic at first. It looks OK, but from everything I've seen & read it's not worth paying any premium to have it.

Nahhhh...he was being very serious about that and his comment below confirms the fact lol.

We not paying much less than that on average for some bare bones figures, so getting this little cool accessory is appreciated

I guess some people just feel like they're getting incredible value instead of getting ripped off when they overpay. :cuckoo:

Hey, as long as the buyer is happy, then it's all that matters...but that stand is straight cheap trash.

Hahaha!!! You are so funny Gmoney. :lol :rotfl :)

3d703abdbb1419176426cb9c2b159a0f.gif

BUT I'll take it as a compliment! :D

I'm not sure it's fair to harp on the perceived cost of materials for an accessory. If it's $1 worth of materials, but I can't make it myself, and no one else is making it, then its value would easily exceed $1 to anyone who likes it.

Got mine yesterday, looks good. Will have to spend sometime over the weekend to check it out completely...

So I built out the stand and it looks cool. The suit is super detail and the light up feature is nice. I am a tad afraid that the suit will eventually rip...The sculpt is not as bad as everyone says. I can see Chad in there...

My last flex payment has moved to February...

Well, my last flex payment just got pushed to March.

I received my email from Sideshow. My BP has been delayed to April. I believe that’s the third delay now. Maybe they’re waiting for him to be resurrected in Endgame. lol

Just received an e-mail from Sideshow delaying my last flex payment to May. I'm sensing a pattern here...

Yeah, once Thanos & Iron Man finish getting shipped they’ll go back to Black Panther, Dr Strange, then hopefully Killmonger & Gamora.

Back