1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS470 - Black Panther - New Black Panther Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s a few more from JC Hong’s Instagram:
4C310871-3A79-4687-8339-2BE4D4EAE4E5.jpeg
71B137CB-0787-41F3-8738-F116629C35F7.jpeg
FCF6E26D-D6E6-46B4-9501-9394BC0A635F.jpeg
Some from HTs Instagram
0FCDF0DC-222E-4A03-AFF4-0167C9D04E81.jpeg
5A759442-2FA0-492C-83EA-56700F54B66A.jpeg

Attachments

• 374E4B28-BCD2-4377-BDBB-C01750987DD9.jpeg
    374E4B28-BCD2-4377-BDBB-C01750987DD9.jpeg
    324.1 KB · Views: 284
I’d like that lighting unit for my Neon Iron Man, but I don’t think this figure is for me. I like the more muscular Civil War version, but can’t justify paying $250+ for a figure that comes with four hands as accessories lol. Might pick up T’Chaka.

Absolutely amazing. Love the overall design so much better than the first one. 1st looked too boring/ bland. And the frame on this one also seems superior. The headsculpt... Hmm i think it looked a little better in the proto. But still happy with it. Excited for this guy

It looks like Hot Toys decided to put the ankle joint inside of his boots instead of outside like the previous figure. That's great news. I will be picking this up.

^Same. I'm going to wait to see what this guy looks like in-hand before making a decision....but what I've seen so far has left me feeling incredibly underwhelmed. Sculpt looks like a 3rd party effort in some of the pics.

I have him on PO from Sideshow, not thrilled with the overall suit design, but this one
will work nicely in the Wakanda throne with the unmasked headsculpt
(I still HATE the BP movie helmet, compared to the CW one).

Looks great. Glad I preordered. Can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still like the CW design a lot better. Definitely don't like the purple, but I get it.

Yeah. For me that's true of IM armors too, I like the beefier designs. I like the purple - looking at my shelves there's a lot of black, silver, and red goin' on re costumes so a different color is welcome - but like the CW design AND the OSK sculpt I got to go with.

Congrats to those picking this one up tho.

Crappy blogger pics, makes him look too skinny..I’m sure he will look better in hand :lecture

Think we'll be able to use the BP head on the CW body?

That's all I'm interested in too. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if the head has been modified. The eye shape looks different as does the beard on his chin.

The only pics so far have weird lighting.

Did the headsculpt get changed? The initial proto pics look great but now....not so much. The likeness seems to have disappeared.

The complaints of him being too skinny are real odd, seeing as he is about the same size as in BP and IW. In fact he is bigger in a few places. Definitely the chest and biceps. He is pretty spot on size wise. Tchalla was slim built. He wasnt packing some mad muscle as some imply.
q09ca5s5jn111.jpg

Back