1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS470 - Black Panther - New Black Panther Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4?? - Black Panther - New Black Panther Figure

Yeah the BP is supposed to have a collared cape like in the comics. Isn't he also married to Aurora Monroe ins the comics? Wonder if we will ever see storm at some point.

Yeah the BP is supposed to have a collared cape like in the comics. Isn't he also married to Aurora Monroe ins the comics? Wonder if we will ever see storm at some point.

T'Challa and Ororo were married in the comics at one point. Still, introducing the character via sequel would be a neat way to implement
her within the MCU.

They are divorced though right? After the events of Avengers vs x-men. I think in the current run they just reconnected though..sooo...could be nakia part 2 T'challa doesn't know how to let go. Killmonger certainly didn't have that problem.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

YUUUUUUP. Buying that ****.

Buying both now damn.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

More on the Killmonger thread

1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4?? - Black Panther - New Black Panther Figure

aww man wish they considered releasing a hero and villain twin pack

Saw the movie yesterday. Pretty fantastic. Don’t k ow if it’s been mentioned before but I thought it was hilarious that both the token white dudes were also Tolkien white dudes!

Great looking figure. Very tempted after seeing the movie. Not sure if I should upgrade.

Finally saw the film, it was the first movie I've seen in theaters in years.. I was nicely surprised by it; I thought it was executed well. The new suit was pretty cool in the movie, may have to pick this one up.

The soundtrack was pretty chill too.

Saw the movie yesterday. Pretty fantastic. Don’t k ow if it’s been mentioned before but I thought it was hilarious that both the token white dudes were also Tolkien white dudes!

Great looking figure. Very tempted after seeing the movie. Not sure if I should upgrade.

What got me about the new suit is that it looks a bit more comic-style to my eye.

agreed. I think I’ve made up my mind. Selling my CW BP to get the new one.

Has anyone mentioned that you would never use this pose if you'd seen the movie

marvel-black-panther-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903380-02.jpg

since, you know,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Has anyone mentioned that you would never use this pose if you'd seen the movie

View attachment 395794

since, you know,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Funny you say that... because I was thinking that only yesterday, and that my OCD for nitpicky details might not cope while displaying him.. lol..

And I do display heads on all my figures, even though I'm inclined to think BP and Spidey would look better masked..

It's still a cool enough pose that I think I would let it slide myself.

Yeah I use the helmet and unmasked Stark sculpt at the same time with my Mark 46. Correct? No. Cool? Yes.
Honestly I have to say that I still like the Civil War costume more even after seeing the movie. The helmet has grown on me a bit, and I think the suit is pretty cool especially with the purple energy, but I just like the intricacy of the CW suit more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I use the helmet and unmasked Stark sculpt at the same time with my Mark 46. Correct? No. Cool? Yes.
Honestly I have to say that I still like the Civil War costume more even after seeing the movie. The helmet has grown on me a bit, and I think the suit is pretty cool especially with the purple energy, but I just like the intricacy of the CW suit more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too true.. I have my visor up on my sixth scale 43, and Tony in a preparing for battle pose... whereas my quarter scale 43 is posed near identical to a dozen other photos out there with the headless sculpt and the helmet between his legs on the rock base. I couldn't not display both head options with my quarter scale.

Back