1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS470 - Black Panther - New Black Panther Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4?? - Black Panther - New Black Panther Figure

After what I’ve been reading what this suit can do from people who saw the film in the movie forum, glad I preordered before what now looks like he sold out at BBTS

If anything this movie made me want a killmonger in his blue and orange armor with the tribal mask more than a golden jaguar figure.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

agreed. I really liked the way it look.

If Hot Toys just goes the route of the Gold panther look, I hope a 3rd party does his first costume

If anything this movie made me want a killmonger in his blue and orange armor with the tribal mask more than a golden jaguar figure.

:lecture

Easily my favorite look. Michael B Jordan's wardrobe throughout the film did a great job of reflecting his character. I feel putting him in that skin tight golden jaguar kinda took that "edge" away from him.

Easily my favorite look. Michael B Jordan's wardrobe throughout the film did a great job of reflecting his character. I feel putting him in that skin tight golden jaguar kinda took that "edge" away from him.

Agreed. Was just BP vs BP at end.

You're right, but if you had the chance to wear that suit that turned you into an indestructible beast wouldn't you lol.

I love the 1992. That's all I'm going to say since I don't have spoiler tags lol. I NEED that

Yes, that exactly. :rolleyes2

Yeah... what monsters they are to pitch such an awful concept in a movie about heroes...

tumblr_mewbsy38O61rfkogxo1_500.gif

Is it just me or did they seem to avoid extended shots of Killmongers panther suit in action? From what I can remember there was only one good shot of his mask up close and it was very fast.

Do figures ever sell out before they get released? I absolutely loved this movie!

I was kind of bummed by the movie. I have been an big MCU IM fan for 10 years and the tech BP has makes his stuff look a hundred years out of date

Just kidding I loved the movie and i'm looking forward to Shuri giving Tony crap about his old tin cans in IW :lol.

It was sold out show but something was wrong with the heat so it was like 90 degrees before the film even started. The manger came in apologized about it and they opened a second theater to show it at the same time so a bunch of us moved over to other one.
A friend who stayed in the hot one said he was drenched in sweat by the end of the show.

There are so many figures i would buy from this movie (or IW) if HT makes them. Killmonger, Shuri, Okoye, Nakia, etc.

All you people up in here should be over at the dead as **** BP movie thread.

Still can't get over how good it was and how completely invested the crowd was last night at my 2D 15/70 screening.

Coogler is on fire. 10/10.

All you people up in here should be over at the dead as **** BP movie thread.

Still can't get over how good it was and how completely invested the crowd was last night at my 2D 15/70 screening.

Coogler is on fire. 10/10.
Yeah but the actual thread is full of...I don't know what to classify it as but the folks there long have decided what this film was before it came out. There's no discussion to be had there.

I was thoroughly pleased with the film. I think the film was relevant without being a propaganda for any position and it made light of multiple perspectives and stances (with their ups and downs) that can be applied to our real world without becoming a politically driven film. People project a lot of what they want to on this film.

Now what I will say is I think the "critical response" to Jordan being "tear worthy" or the best Marvel villain is complete hyperbole, but I do think the entire cast (Jordan included) gave exceptional performances that were very believable.

Outside one instance of mediocre CG, I was pleased to see they tightened up the visual effects from those short clips we saw a while back.

Overall a really solid film. I enjoyed it much more than I thought it would. Nothing has dethroned TWS for me yet, but this was great as a "grounded" Marvel film that lies in that camp compared to say Guardians or Thor Ragnarok.

Totally keeping my BBTS pre-order for this now.

Glad I ordered this figure.

Even if I never saw the movie, BP 2.0 just a cool edition to any marvel collection.

I was going to go to the BP movie thread, but from the comments I read, they are on some other **** I don't understand.

I honestly thought the film was just okay. I kind of went in wanting them to hit it out the ball park, and I think I was more critical towards it than I should have been. I'm like cool, we finally get a big budget super hero movie...but it was just alright. And subsequently it made me hate it all the more for like two hours until I stepped back and went over it again in my head after I calmed down lol.

It's just a marvel movie and it ain't bad. There was a few lines in the film that really resenotated with me but ultimately... they didn't have the chops to commit.

Killmonger is that dude though, I am buying him soon as HT drops that pre order for him. (If he ever sees the light of day.)

Yeah but the actual thread is full of...I don't know what to classify it as but the folks there long have decided what this film was before it came out. There's no discussion to be had there.

I was thoroughly pleased with the film. I think the film was relevant without being a propaganda for any position and it made light of multiple perspectives and stances (with their ups and downs) that can be applied to our real world without becoming a politically driven film. People project a lot of what they want to on this film.

Now what I will say is I think the "critical response" to Jordan being "tear worthy" or the best Marvel villain is complete hyperbole, but I do think the entire cast (Jordan included) gave exceptional performances that were very believable.

Outside one instance of mediocre CG, I was pleased to see they tightened up the visual effects from those short clips we saw a while back.

Overall a really solid film. I enjoyed it much more than I thought it would. Nothing has dethroned TWS for me yet, but this was great as a "grounded" Marvel film that lies in that camp compared to say Guardians or Thor Ragnarok.

Totally keeping my BBTS pre-order for this now.

I don't think it's complete hyperbole, it's the truth. Marvel has only made two good villains, Loki, Vulture. What Killamonger (Michael b Jordan aka Wallace) pulled off in the movie was phenomenal. You had no choice but to actually ponder with some of his motives, there was truth behind a lot of what he said that actually carries over socially. I've never seen Marvel make a villain that's thought provoking, brutal, sympathetic and have swag! What Killamonger said at the end of Black panther was by far the best line in any Marvel movie, it was extremely deep and truthful.

They BETTER make Michael B. They better.

Just preordered my Black Panther a few hours ago. After seeing the film, he jumped like 6 or 7 figures up on my "need to preorder list". Well...I was gonna order Emperor Palpatine first but his NRD was higher and I'm still high on this film so... :)

Back