1/6 Hot Toys - MMS411 - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you both so much! :duff

I’ve never owned the first version, but I do hear that the Vol. 2 was a vast improvement over it. I personally was never a fan of the orange jumpsuit he wore in the first movie. I’m glad it changed.

His vol2 fur color is a lot better and more vibrant. The yelling sculpt really pushes it over the edge too. I didn't hate the orange suit, but the dark blue does feel more appropriate.

Yeah....where is it $102? I need a deluxe, only for the closed mouth head sculpt. I can’t find one parted out for the life of me

Just picked up the deluxe version yesterday but def not for $102. It was extremely hard finding this guy for a decent price. It’s almost as if he doesn’t anymore.

273D58C5-3BFF-4330-A895-4EAC03AAD6EE.jpg

I have this figure coming in this week. What's the general consensus with him. Is the new one with teen groot essentially this one with out the extra sculpt and weapons.

Picked the deluxe version of this guy up for £190 can't believe I waited this long for this guy. Can't get the peg out of the head to change the scuplt.

I love the deluxe Rocket. Great work on the face sculpts and the paint is superb. So glad I have this figure in the collection.

TJ Duckett and Joe the Collector thanks for sharing the pics guys, they are fantastic!!!

TJ Duckett I am looking forward to watching your video, you always do a great job

Back