1/6 Hot Toys - MMS411 - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
97c30b39893f9f9fc5b755d79e440ea2.jpg

Totally worth it.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

On 01/02/18, I received a notice from Alter Ego that they expect to receive their shipment in about 2 weeks. So, hopefully, everyone who purchased Rocket will receive theirs soon.

I am still waiting on my guy to get Starlord....

He’s amazing

Attachments

• 19ECEA15-C296-4DC7-B02E-D5F4FA938E7A.jpg
    19ECEA15-C296-4DC7-B02E-D5F4FA938E7A.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 334
Nice pictures in here everyone! I’d get him if I could, but I just got the Vol.1 version so I’ll wait and see.

Excited to get Rocket. Hes one of those characters that deserves an arsenal of weapons. But im not sure normal guns will fit in his tiny hands. I prefer the orange jump suit but the paint job on the new one is vastly improved.

The only problem I've noticed in the reviews is the arms and tail pop off very easily. I wish they had used a hinge joint instead of a ball joint, that would give him a greater range of movement. HT was probably more concerned with cosmetics and wanted to hide as many visible joints as they could.

Sometimes I receive a Hot Toys and I feel like, okay that's another one to tick off the list.

And then sometimes I receive a Hot Toys like Rocket and there's a real feel good factor. I love this little guy. So much fine detail in him. The rocket pack alone is so crisp it seems a work of art in itself.

I got that 'tick off the list' feeling when I was attempting to get one of each MCU character. It's not a good feeling.

I'm glad that you think that about Rocket. I recently ordered him myself after going back and forth of it for a while, I wasn't 100% sure he was worth it, but you (and a couple others) are giving me confidence in my choice.

I got that 'tick off the list' feeling when I was attempting to get one of each MCU character. It's not a good feeling.

I'm glad that you think that about Rocket. I recently ordered him myself after going back and forth of it for a while, I wasn't 100% sure he was worth it, but you (and a couple others) are giving me confidence in my choice.

Yeah, you'll be stoked. I was super happy with the deluxe version, it felt like a nice full set -- big improvement over the V1. The screaming head sculpt is such a gem, they knocked it out of the park!

So how much has shipping been in the states from sideshow?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back