1/6 Hot Toys - MMS411 - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This 2nd version is very over-rated and over-priced. The 1st one is better looking. The ONLY better part about the 2nd version is the second head sculpt which the first one should of gotten.

How is this "superior" when it's the same sculpted figure repainted different :lol

the only bonus is the second head sculpt and the stupid looking over-sized gun for the low price of 239.99 :rotfl

If you dont like the figure, then you dont like it. Some other people do. Why waste time pouring your negativity in this thread? Go do something productive.

If you dont like the figure, then you dont like it. Some other people do. Why waste time pouring your negativity in this thread? Go do something productive.

I asked why the figure was "superior" over the original when it's clearly a repaint :lol and I've done plenty productivity DAD

I gotta say I love when I read all the different opinions of fellow Freaks. It opens my eyes to see issues that I may have overlooked with the particular figure. But I gotta laugh at the audacity of members that bash other member's opinions simply because they're different. I haven't seen stuff like that since the golden days of the GI Joe threads. Thanks, Teemu! I needed a laugh.

I like the new paint job better. I also like the second sculpt, the clothing color, and the jetpack better.

I know it's not the popular opinion perhaps, but I also like GotG2 more than GotG. But that's just me. For all those reasons, I'd pick up the second one.

Of course, if you have the first, then I can understand if, to you, there's not all that much of an incentive to upgrade.

I guess all those customizers out there who repaint figures are wasting their time, then. Oh wait...they're getting paid. Hmm.

What do customizers have to do with the fact that this rocket is an over-priced repaint?

trying figure out what makes this newer rocket "superior" over the older one when they basically look the same

A superior rocket = real fur

How is this "superior" when it's the same sculpted figure repainted different :lol

the only bonus is the second head sculpt and the stupid looking over-sized gun for the low price of 239.99 :rotfl

Rocket pack makes it WAY cooler to me. [emoji573] [emoji199]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just received mine; was very doubtful about getting this guy, as he’s small and “toyish”... man this figure is great in hand.
The screaming sculpt is amazing in detail, totally loved the figure overall.
88b90e5fb0b027d19aed7490e90a7588.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Just received mine; was very doubtful about getting this guy, as he’s small and “toyish”... man this figure is great in hand.
The screaming sculpt is amazing in detail, totally loved the figure overall.
88b90e5fb0b027d19aed7490e90a7588.jpg

I wouldn't mind owning this rat either, however the price tag is simply ludicrous. There's no way you can tell me a figure that's less than half the size of other 1/6 figures should cost the same!

But to each his own... :cuckoo:

This should in all honesty be priced at around $120-150.

I wouldn't mind owning this rat either, however the price tag is simply ludicrous. There's no way you can tell me a figure that's less than half the size of other 1/6 figures should cost the same!

But to each his own... :cuckoo:

Trust me I thought the same as you, but after so much thought decided to order it... after opening the box I knew I was right ordering him, great quality and I don’t feel like I got “less” of a figure compared to the others I own, and his size actually makes him look cool mixed with the other Guardians in the shelf.

Pictures don’t make any justice to Rocket.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

No Sideshow date yet?

He was released not long after Starlord...

No Sideshow date yet?

He was released not long after Starlord...

I received a shipping notice from SSC. Checked my emails but must have deleted it by accident. Pretty sure mine is shipping either on the 10th or 11th. He is an expensive little guy though- I paid the NRD of course, and used the $50 coupon on him, and still owe $175 and change...

On 01/02/18, I received a notice from Alter Ego that they expect to receive their shipment in about 2 weeks. So, hopefully, everyone who purchased Rocket will receive theirs soon.

Back