1/6 Hot Toys - MMS402/3 - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm cringing at the idea of dropping over 200 this week while also having Yoda on flexpay. But this is a now or never thing.

Chirrut will at least break up the whole DUDES WITH GUNS image I have on my shelf.

The force is strong ! IMG_1068.JPGIMG_1069.JPGIMG_1076.JPGIMG_1077.JPG

I've collected these figures from way back when it first started. I say that so the true weight of what I'm about to say is delivered: I'm absolutely blown away by this figure. This may be the best one yet.

FullSizeRender.jpg

He really is a nice figure. Although I'm not a fan of some of the fabrics they used. They are wrinkled and very hard to work with. Otherwise he is very well done.

Looking good! I would get him but there's so many others I want as well. Congrats to everyone getting him.

Yes, everything is nicely done on this figure. I agree about the fabrics. It'll take a little time and effort to get them to lay right. Sculpt and paint apps are top notch. Accessory detail is awesome.

The deluxe base is nice too but so crowded that it severely limits how you can stand the figure and such a shame they didn't include a regular stand with him. Good thing I made my own Jedha Sand Base for him. :)

I knew i shouldn't have checked this thread. Looks so good, and the head sculpt is very good. I might have to get him........

"cause I'm weak, but what's wrong with that ?"

I'm sure that song was written for us Freaks !!

I knew i shouldn't have checked this thread. Looks so good, and the head sculpt is very good. I might have to get him........

:exactly: This is how I feel as well...just came in to have a look at the photos (which is fatal in itself - I never learn!! :lol ), now I am thinking that I want to get him :gah: :thud:

The fit & finish on this guy is above average. Can tell a little more effort went into the hometown guy, can't blame em!IMG_0509.JPG

Great shots in here....

The Guardian of the Whills showed up here today...

Looking REALLY good. Now where is Baze?

Last edited:
The Guardian arrived today....really top notch fig. Even WITH the Pred base.

I'm one with the Force...the Force is with me.....

18485777_10158701529165188_3490005312939915642_n.jpg

18527992_10158701529310188_142384470909207021_n.jpg

Pre-ordered Chirrut. Love the colours, accessories etc. and he looks great with a Stormtrooper. Is it only the deluxe that has the special box?

Back