1/6 Hot Toys - MMS402/3 - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, in this case the diorama base is outstanding ! With even a faux water effect!
3ad5532e112ce2a5517623177e95c127.jpg

Did you have trouble getting the figure stand to fit in? Took me forever and I still didn't get it right.

And for those who asked when SS would get them, I got mine Friday so they should be coming soon!

Made a quick video don't have lots of time so excuse the lighting. Enjoy just incredible figure.

Aside from the DX base looking a bit like something that belongs at the bottom of a fish tank, this figure looks to be one of HT's best releases. The sculpt is eerie good and the outfit looks superb.:clap

Hopefully this and old Han mean HT has finally lifted their game in terms of likeness on their SW figs.

Nice review, ApeManRyan.

It does look like an amazing figure but without Cassian, I'm not dipping into the other heroes. I'm sticking to just Jyn and K2, for the time being.

Nice review, ApeManRyan.

It does look like an amazing figure but without Cassian, I'm not dipping into the other heroes. I'm sticking to just Jyn and K2, for the time being.

Understandable but at least we an all agree it's an amazing looking figure. I'm waiting on Baze now. :impatient:

Chirrut and Baze will make for a great display.

I may end up picking up the pair later next year. Hopefully a Cassian and Bodhi are announced by then... (yeah, wishful thinking...)

Chirrut and Baze will make for a great display.

I may end up picking up the pair later next year. Hopefully a Cassian and Bodhi are announced by then... (yeah, wishful thinking...)

Sadly probably not but who knows.

This figure being extremely well done should surprise nobody. That was never in doubt. I wish they worked as hard on ALL their star wars figures.

Ryan....Thanks for the great look at this incredible figure. ..great job futzing and showing off the figure. He looks excellent.

This figure being extremely well done should surprise nobody. That was never in doubt. I wish they worked as hard on ALL their star wars figures.
Very true i do agree but not all are bad a lot are home runs.
Ryan....Thanks for the great look at this incredible figure. ..great job futzing and showing off the figure. He looks excellent.
Thanks! He's incredible and very easy to pose. You can get a lot of cool looking poses out of him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

OK so while this is a little bit of a side track question, it still relates to Chirrut and Baze.

In the movie when Chirrut bites it, Baze runs over to him. He has a quiet moment, thinks to himself, starts saying "I am one with the force", stands up. Then the Death Troopers who just shot Chirrut show up again as if they were on a coffee break while Base was with Chirrut ??? WTF ?? How could he sit there in the open without the troopers picking him off ?

Anyone got any explanations for this inconsistency which I need to convince my brain of before the next viewing.

OK so while this is a little bit of a side track question, it still relates to Chirrut and Baze.

In the movie when Chirrut bites it, Baze runs over to him. He has a quiet moment, thinks to himself, starts saying "I am one with the force", stands up. Then the Death Troopers who just shot Chirrut show up again as if they were on a coffee break while Base was with Chirrut ??? WTF ?? How could he sit there in the open without the troopers picking him off ?

Anyone got any explanations for this inconsistency which I need to convince my brain of before the next viewing.

The force man.

Because it's just a movie. Gotta let the man pay respects to his friend first before the fight continues. :lol

Because it's just a movie. Gotta let the man pay respects to his friend first before the fight continues. :lol

I was pretty disappointed that the deleted scene where baze's vacuum malfunctioned and shot chirrut in the back before activating the master switch didn't make the blu ray.

I smile at that part every time i watch it and after the ship blows up the troopers stand up one at a time to shoot him. It was almost like the studio decided Baze and the death troopers story all needed to be wrapped up in 30 seconds :lol

It is just a movie. If movies went the way of reality, most would be over in 20 minutes. If you can't get this little issue out of your mind, how do you reconcile the fact that expert soldiers like Stormtroopers can't hit the broad side of a barn. If they could, Han and luke would have been killed many times over during A New Hope.

That's the only logic question you had from RO? The movie is chock full of 'em.:lol

Guess that one just stood out more than others. All they needed was a quick flash in between showing someone else giving cover and it would have been fine. Anyway like everyone has said it's the movies.

I liked the analogy of the base to a fish tank accessory.
Actually, the base is quite nice to look at and suits the character - the helmet is a cool touch. It just keeps slipping off from where I want it to be (time to get some blutac) .
The figure is pretty much flawless. Said before; he poses really well. Unfortunately, I found that a simple standing position worked best (for me). So, that's how he's going to stay, at least until I get the Death Trooper.

Back