1/6 Hot Toys - MMS402/3 - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good from what I've seen on FB.
e78ddcd79ac7bfe84f2dbf3cc3c311f1.jpg

I think he looks great. That jacket and arm gauntlets look cool. But yes I'll also be waiting on a Baze announcement before pressing any order buttons.

Wonder when those Japanese.....I mean Chinese guys will have a video up. Need to check on that.

Wow, he's out in HK earlier than expected. SSC has it listed as May - July. I wonder if that means Deadshot will be out soon since he's listed April - June :pray:

Well I guess they are more at home with an Asian face than a foreigner......or , they'd get fired if they mess up local actors like Chirrut & Baze [emoji12]

This figure looks insanely realistic, I can't wait to get him!... and I still haven't watched Rogue One but it's out soon.

Well I guess they are more at home with an Asian face than a foreigner......or , they'd get fired if they mess up local actors like Chirrut & Baze [emoji12]
Jiang Wen....not so local....

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Talk about timing.. on this release...days after the movie was digitally out and a week before the blu ray..wonder if this was planned by HT :lol

Didnt like the movie and didn't order him but he looks great. Nice one for those that ordered.

Back