1/6 Hot Toys - MMS402/3 - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

Im not sold on this guys character yet. Will have to watch the film first. Scared im gonna come out and want all these figures haha. My credit card hates me

I love that colour scheme - black and red always works - but Chirrut would have to be the coolest supporting character of all time for me to get this.

IF this film is as good as I hope it will be then it will be difficult to not order the RO team.
Having said that with the already show Death Star Trooper, Gunner, Snowtrooper Commander, Gonk and still needing to order and pay for a Yoda, this hobbie can get way out of hand very quickly.

Over £2000 worth of figures mentioned without pause for breath :gah:

I hear you man ! It sneaks up on you.

That said Chirrut is looking cool. I wonder what that thing is strapped to his front ? They all seem to be wearing assisting electronic gear of some sort.

"Chirrut Imwe"? Sounds like a burrowing parasite.:lol

Yep. Chirrut, Baze, Saw, Cassian, Krennic and Jyn will do nicely.

I could make a pretty long list of SW characters who should be a much higher priority. Alot of them probably won't get made at all which is irritating. But I get why.

He reminds me of the blind monk character from The Zombie Survival Guide, who manages to despatch zombies easily with his Shaolin spade.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Looks cool so far but none of the human characters are visually appealing enough for me to want to buy them without seeing the movie. Will have to wait and see on all of these figures since the trailer still doesn't excite me.

Yay! My favorite character from an awesome trailer who might suck in the actual movie! I'm so POing this before I know what's what.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Disney did include asian actors to help Star Wars settling in the asian market. Not surprised HT is taking this opportunity to help their new licence sales on the local market as well. Seeing how much TFA stuff is still available for order, HT must not be delighted by sales volume and certainly is hard at work convincing asian collectors Marvel super heroes are not the only entertainment worth their time and money.

As far as figures from RO, I'm really only interested in Jim, dinner party Tarkin, and less-homicidal HK-47. Really don't see myself getting a Cherry Limeaide.

Really need to pick and choose when a movie has so many characters, in a franchise that will soon be putting out multiple movies a year. Not that I'm complaining about that part, though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bet we can expect Baze as the next preview before they release the safe sales like Jyn and Cassian late 2017/early 2018.

sweet, Hot Toys Donnie Yen! I'm interested in this and Felicity Jones/Jyn Erso from this line only.

In Asia, Chirrut will play. Like Sao Feng.

He will play and sell well in asia, and I will have to watch a company of soldiers resembling stormtroopers get beaten down by a martial artist with a bamboo stick. In a star wars movie chronologically right before ANH. :dunno

Yeah i hear you with the stick. They could have made it a bit more interesting by giving him an old Magna Guard staff found from the clone wars. Would've been a nice nod to the times of the Jedi (on Jedha) and more realistic in terms of knocking down a stormtrooper.

But I guess the hate would have started with it being from the Prequels.....just can't win either way I guess.

Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 21.28.17.jpg

Trailers can be deceiving. From the latest one, it seems he did not bring down a full squad all alone but had help from Baze's blaster. Just my two cents. For my part, i'll reserve judgement until i actually have seen that on the big screen and witnessed Chirrut actions over the course of RO events.

I pray he's great in this, I want this one really bad. I want to pose this along with the RO Vader. I have a feeling Vader is going to kill him in the movie in a great action part, so to have these 2 figures together would be amazing.

I pray he's great in this, I want this one really bad. I want to pose this along with the RO Vader. I have a feeling Vader is going to kill him in the movie in a great action part, so to have these 2 figures together would be amazing.

This is a good point. I hope he's an interesting character and a fight with Vader would be cool!

I have a feeling Vader is going to kill him in the movie in a great action part...

Disappointment coming...

This is Disney. They hardly kill off anyone. And when they do, its questionable as to whether the character truly died or just ended up in another dimension.

Han's case is unique as that 'farewell' was a good way to get Ford back to caring about this role.

Back