1/6 Hot Toys - MMS402/3 - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

Reused Predator base :lol

Really great looking figure. There character on the other hand, more than anything else in the film, is what has worried me most about the film. Kung fu antics in a Star Wars film? Zatoichi In Space, really? A "Hey I'm totally not a Jedi, I swear" type character. Again, the figure itself looks amazing, it looks just like Donnie, but I'm scared about the film guys, someone hold me.

Turned out well.

Pretty confident Baze and him will blend well in the universe. To me, they are a reference to the characters that inspired 3PO and R2 from the original trilogy (Kurozawa's Hidden Fortress 1958).

I wish all heads were like that. I hate neck seams. Is that really a reused predator base? Lol thats so lame.

I think the fact that they COULD reuse the base to make the entire package look so good was brilliance.

Really great looking figure. There character on the other hand, more than anything else in the film, is what has worried me most about the film. Kung fu antics in a Star Wars film? Zatoichi In Space, really? A "Hey I'm totally not a Jedi, I swear" type character. Again, the figure itself looks amazing, it looks just like Donnie, but I'm scared about the film guys, someone hold me.

Again, he's not force sensitive. And people have been doing Japanese kendo in Star Wars for a long time now.

Not sure what you worry about. Star wars is basically KungFu/Wuxia in space.

Well I'm sold, definitely getting this, possibly the only figure I'm picking up from the film

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks awesome but none of these are getting ordered until i see the movie.

I'm not collecting sixth scales at the moment but if I was I'd probably get the whole crew. Whether the film is earth shattering or not they are the ones who got the Death Star plans. Which is huge in Star Wars lore.

I really love how Hot Toys are coming to the party with these Exclusive stands. If it was one thing I was disappointed in was the basic stand with these Rogue One figures. I understand some people want the same base if they have multiple pieces in a line up. However for most it'll be one figure here, one figure there. So a fitting base makes a lot of sense. The fact they've included a Stormtrooper helmet here on this one as well is such a nice touch from the film.

If you're reading here Hot Toys, well done !!!

Was planning on only sticking to OT characters. If the movie is really good and he's character is worthy then I may get this one.

Is this the first time Hot Toys has shown the box for the figure in the promo pics?

Interesting that Chirrut gets a PO back to back with its preview but Sideshow still have to put up both Death Star Trooper variants :rolleyes2

You know the amount and detail HT is putting in with this line to accurately portray these characters is astounding, I think this film might surprise us with it being a sleeper classic hit.

Obviously HT is investing a lot of work in this line. :lecture

Why couldn't they do this with TFA line :dunno

Hopefully they will make the extra effort for EP VIII and EP IX

Is this the first time Hot Toys has shown the box for the figure in the promo pics?

I was also surprised that they're making the box art a selling point :lol non the less I do dig it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went ahead and preordered the deluxe as BBTS. Surprised it's not a Sideshow exclusive. Q3 2017? I'm guessing closer to December 2017.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back