1/6 Hot Toys - MMS401 - Star Wars: Stormtrooper Porcelain Pattern Hot Toys Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I've liked this since day one so thanks for posting those pics, saleskfx. :rock

It's not necessarily the pattern but the blue colors, the stand, the little details like on the back of the helmet and, dang it, it's shiny. And I like shiny things.

Only thing missing from this is...it was not in any Star Wars Movie!!!! Which would be ok if the list of great characters that have not been made yet was not so long...I know, I know...it was made from existing parts...but if the time it took to paint that pattern can shave even a day off my wait for an actual unmade Star Wars character then that Trooper would be a worthwhile sacrifice. :)

to me, this is one of the very few hot toys that can be considered a collectors item. is not only unique, but a work of art. this next to the gold, black and bronze trooper are definitely a conversation starter. everything else is just expensive toys for old people.

Last edited:
i get it. i guess you guys wont like any of these either then since they are "not in the movie"
FUjpSH.jpg

He would look good in a china cabinet if his color and pattern matched the china.

Awesome Kramer quote !! Made me laugh, and go and watch that Seinfeld episode again. Classic !!

But it is art really. Don't think a lot of people get that.

Yep...to say that this piece is art and all of the other great pieces that Hot Toys have released over the years are not simply because they do not have a porcelain pattern painted on them makes no sense. Good news is since no one else bought this maybe it will qualify as a special piece after all since perhaps only one collector in the world owns it.

This is not for me, but I have to say the finish on this Looks great, the pattern Looks great finish wise.

I think I will pick this up and put it on my work desk. I'm not going to display it with the rest of my Star Wars Hot Toys figures. I think this works great as a stand alone piece, but it certainly would feel out of place next to Darth Vader, Boba Fett, and other in film characters.

Yep...to say that this piece is art and all of the other great pieces that Hot Toys have released over the years are not simply because they do not have a porcelain pattern painted on them makes no sense. Good news is since no one else bought this maybe it will qualify as a special piece after all since perhaps only one collector in the world owns it.

I strongly agree that Hot Toys figures are art. Yes they are toys/figures, but they most certainly are art as well. I basically see them as poseable statues.

I'm going to pop a Chirrut head on this and use it as "Chirrut in Stormtrooper Disguise" version.

Back