1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yea I feel your pain. I had narrowed my pre-orders down to about 15 for this year, but then this one comes along and looks so much more awesome than it did in promo pics and its gotten me seriously tempted.

I alleviated my pain (and rewards points) by ordering last night. I generally just bargain hunt but suddenly could not resist this figure!

I alleviated my pain (and rewards points) by ordering last night. I generally just bargain hunt but suddenly could not resist this figure!
Haha yea I did the same.

Looks like next years' lineup will be Scarlett Witch, Falcon, Ant Man, Han Solo, Drax. Hermione, Luke, Mark 46, Doc Brown, Marty, Doctor Strange, Daredevil, Jyn Erso, Danaerys, K2-S0, and now this guy!

Last edited:
1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectibl...

This came out marvellously and I was the biggest skeptic. It looks like not Justin the suit but the cowl was improved upon. The preview image never looked right to me.

I think I may still wait for the next version, but this looks boss

If they do an unmasked head with the solo movie version, I'll just get a parted out head. ^^'' I need to have this guy, really. :lol

I have two more flex payments and the figure will be mine! If he's in stock at SSC before my final flex I might just ask them to let me pay it off then and there.

Hmm this or drax, this or drax...

What do you guys think? Really need to finish off guardians, but I do love adding Avengers.

This and wait for GOTG2 Drax :lecture

This is just umph :lol

15585313_10154091697147344_5072595241807703771_o.jpg

What do you guys think? Really need to finish off guardians, but I do love adding Avengers.

Get Drax, you're line will be complete. Panther gets his own movie so get that version instead.

Hmm ok I'm gonna agree with Cammo here and change my answer, sort of

Based purely on the figures merits, Black Panther is better, however the best choice seems to be completing the line(just from my perspective, and Cammo's) and then either picking up this later or waiting for the solo movie version. All the Guardians together, does sound pretty awesome

That being said I suggest you do what i always suggest in these circumstances and flip a coin, look at it, and your reaction will tell you whether it is the outcome you wanted, then you'll know which figure to buy :)

Alex for Toys&Stuff :wave
Instagram: @toyssandstuff
Tumblr: toysandstuff.tumblr.com

Need a signature? Call 1800-GETTINSIGGYWITHIT or just PM me

I know you don't wanna hear it but .... GET BOTH! :lol

Well, honestly, I'd say get Black Panther coz everything I've seen of him so far promises a great release.

DAMN!! He's looking so damn fine. :panic: Can't wait to get this kitty and put him in badass poses. ♥

Back