1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this... but I kinda want an unmasked sculpt.

So I might wait till 2018.

I like the figure overall and can't wait to get it ... But I reeeeeally hope they fix that necklace. I feel like it's not as tight to the costume as it should be.

3127b5044b263d477c29374932b471cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed.. I hate that this basic figure's (as awesome as it is) release got pushed back to 2017

I think this still needs some work. The suit just doesn't seem to fit the torso section right and the head looks a little big. Plus, seriously they should add an unmasked sculpt for what they are charging.

I love Black Panther but this entire body suit looks off to me, kinda like pyjamas and the silver neck piece looks detached from the costume making it look toyish. They have till next year to improve but I think I'll wait for his solo movie version instead.

Just watched civil war, I didn't really like the panther or this movie much, it seemed like a drag out. Spiderman was awesome

Loved the movie. However BP reminded me of nothing so much as Catwoman, and I was annoyed by his almost nonstop harassment of Bucky. Which, admittedly, misinformation and all that, but still. Then his staff harasses Black Widow?! whut lol. Also, I don't automatically respect Iron Man because he's a billionaire, and I don't automatically respect this guy because he's a king. We'll see how he does later.

Spider-Man was hilarious and you can see how formidable he'll be later with some maturity and practice on him.

Loved the movie. However BP reminded me of nothing so much as Catwoman, and I was annoyed by his almost nonstop harassment of Bucky. Which, admittedly, misinformation and all that, but still. Then his staff harasses Black Widow?! whut lol. Also, I don't automatically respect Iron Man because he's a billionaire, and I don't automatically respect this guy because he's a king. We'll see how he does later.

Spider-Man was hilarious and you can see how formidable he'll be later with some maturity and practice on him.

If I were in Panther's position and thought someone murdered my father, I'd be after his ass too. But at the end after finding out the truth, he welcomes Bucky into his country and helps the man.

And the woman who told Natasha, "Move or you will be moved," was one of T'Challa's bodyguards so of course she is going to be aggressive with someone standing in their path to his car.

They come from a heretofore reclusive country, so I'm sure a lot of Wakandans don't have the highest opinion of outsiders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back