1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys have brought up some awesome points. I really wanted the Chadwick Boseman head sculpt after seeing the movie, but man I have been waiting for the figure since they showed the concept art. This and Captain Marvel are my most anticipated but it pains me to have to wait for the BP solo film.

You guys have brought up some awesome points. I really wanted the Chadwick Boseman head sculpt after seeing the movie, but man I have been waiting for the figure since they showed the concept art. This and Captain Marvel are my most anticipated but it pains me to have to wait for the BP solo film.

I was quite mad that yet another Spiderman movie pushed it back a year as well.

But Lupuya Nyongo, Chadwick Boseman, John Boyega and Michael B Jordan and directed by Ryan Coogler. What a ridiculous cast! Everyone on that list is going to get an Oscar at some point, Lupitas already got one

This might be the most important black movie in decades. And it has nothing to do with Gangsters or slavery!!!

I was quite mad that yet another Spiderman movie pushed it back a year as well.

But Lupuya Nyongo, Chadwick Boseman, John Boyega and Michael B Jordan and directed by Ryan Coogler. What a ridiculous cast! Everyone on that list is going to get an Oscar at some point, Lupitas already got one

This might be the most important black movie in decades. And it has nothing to do with Gangsters or slavery!!!

:goodpost: Although I think John Boyega joining the cast is only a rumor though. He would be a great addition. He did an amazing (and funny) job with his SW:TFA character.

I had to get a black panther figure. Saw this in the store...last one.

bddad3da04e5fe8ec8204c64390c9073.jpg

4a4eca102bdfed227b9af43db51479e8.jpg

a3bbe39453854e05f9ca3be78135cdcb.jpg

dfc1645ebed66b6296e0a04a81502062.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Pretty cool. You often need something to keep you going through the long wait before the HT version gets released.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I usually buy Lego sets based on the movies until the Hot Toys figs come out.

So much hate for this figure. I get the prototype could have been better but I think he will turn out better than people think.

ASM2 is another great example

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you guys are right. I haven't been this conflicted about a figure in a long time. I don't double dip, so once I get one of a character it's a wrap which is making me real gun shy.

I hope you guys are right. I haven't been this conflicted about a figure in a long time. I don't double dip, so once I get one of a character it's a wrap which is making me real gun shy.

The figures almost always improve. Just the way it is.

I like the figure overall and can't wait to get it ... But I reeeeeally hope they fix that necklace. I feel like it's not as tight to the costume as it should be.

3127b5044b263d477c29374932b471cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back