1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arm is definitely not vibranium. In that scene, I just thought they were grappling ... each trying to get the upper hand and T'Challa, with all his strength was surprised he couldn't overpower Bucky and vice versa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw the movie 3 times, the last time I saw it was last night. It just looked like they were fighting and like LexiKon said, just grappling and was like "wtf this guy is stronger than I thought".

I really wish that Hot Toys would have added in a T'Challa head sculpt. The figure is bare bones for the most part and the character unmasked in the film enough that I feel it would have been warranted to add in as an accessory.

They keep using vibranium in everything it loses its point. Vision, cap, Bp, ultron and the core for sokovia all vibranium. Starts to be less unique.

Yeah the lack of a headsculpt hurts this figure big time. Furthermore I think this is one of those instances where it would benefit them to oversize the texture by a small margin. It's there, but it doesn't come across as vibrantly as it should. If the weave were a bit larger it would resemble the real suit more.

ba3bb65736c54a5f188e44ad6d3e5f80.jpg
3cfb5d25ab79cc5a0a711896d74b0f71.jpg

I was having my doubts on this figure until I saw that the suit wasn't as bland as it looked on the official pictures. Those photos you posted (@rogers985) made me pre-order him. Thanks!

I was having my doubts on this figure until I saw that the suit wasn't as bland as it looked on the official pictures. Those photos you posted (@rogers985) made me pre-order him. Thanks!

No worries! You really can see all the details in that first pic! I'm seriously considering getting this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I definitely think T'Challa's ring was affecting Bucky's arm. They focused on his ring and they both looked down on it. It even had a magnetic sound going on...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ba3bb65736c54a5f188e44ad6d3e5f80.jpg

As amazing as it looks here, it's def not accurate to the suit in the movie but I think like the majority prob, that this is just their prototype and that they will try to include better/more detail on the final product of the suit. And if not, then this figure will still look great in my detolf just how it is!

Back