1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS336 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Fi

He could take down the guy that beat Superman? Yeah.
the only reason Batman can take down any super powered hero is because he's not a character anymore, he's a deus ex machina. all batman is now a days is a get out of jail free card.

I'm mostly fine with the suit since it has the texture but the lack of silver is what makes the figure look more bland than it is. A quick photoshop and you can see the difference it makes.

Gives it the nice contrast that it needs instead of it all just blending together through the black and grey. Looks more accurate as well.

Was surprised at how dark the prototype was to the actual silver on the suit. Hope they tweak this by release but it's something that's easy to fix on your own if they don't.

Easy to do since it's just minor panel lines and pieces.

26248217282_cd20437401_b.jpg

26314735506_e0c215c183_b.jpg

26341755865_398e75ef45_b.jpg

26315778176_9f1211c47e_b.jpg

25735774744_cf3bd2a726_z.jpg

26341448635_fa8af3bae1_c.jpg

Wow. That slight adjustment does make the difference. That and the necklace being a bit more flush and it's even cooler.

This looks fantastic! Especially for a pretty basic figure. This will be one of the few figures I pick up from Civil War along with Iron Man and War Machine. Too many releases and I am still playing catch up with the Age of Ultron line. (Might change my mind after seeing Civil War, though.) :)

Man, if they fix that silver it will be one of my top figures this year.

I agree with silver highlights. But the character always has been non-flashy. I'll pick this up for sure! Love the claws.

Holo's edit looks nice. Wonder if you can post that to their page and if it would make any difference? They've probably already seen people point thing out though.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Back