1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered with Code!!!!

Now the worst part of this hobby... wait and stare at production pictures

Yeah, the wait for this one in particular is killing me because it looks like such an amazingly well done figure and it's Deadpool. Been following him since New Mutants #98....yes, I'm showing my age. LOL

J

I actually remember buying New Mutants 98 as well. I was (younger) back then. Didn't like the comic very much. Think I sold it. Hated Cable as well, but for some reason, I held on to that issue.
Loved the movie

I've only been a fan for the past 10 years or so. Didn't get heavy into the comics until about 6 or 7 years ago. Just picked up my copy of NM 98 in the last couple months. Parents didn't really have the money to buy me comic books as a kid so I had to settle for becoming a fan as an adult.

I have been waiting for the code to work so thanks for the heads up.
I previously purchased the Sideshow version and I am now looking forward to the Hot Toys version which I like even better.

Even though I got on the PO train early I finally saw the movie tonight. It was great all though I thought there was too much Liefield love in the opening and ending credits. They should have tossed in an awful drawing as an Easter egg instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though I got on the PO train early I finally saw the movie tonight. It was great all though I thought there was too much Liefield love in the opening and ending credits. They should have tossed in an awful drawing as an Easter egg instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or at least a "can't draw feet" or "sucks at proportions" comment somehow.....seriously, RL sucks....

J

I was happy that Liefield got some love. It's like the whole industry has been fighting to mock him the last ten years. I don't like his style, but enough already. I think it was so cool that he got his moment in the film.

Got Something New :D
WP_20160302_20_20_27_Pro_LI.jpg

I'm looking forward to this figure. Just hope it makes the July release date and doesn't hit any delays. I'm ready for him now.

I find myself almost deciding to pass on this figure and just save my money for the eventual YellowJacket. Of course, once we get in hand pics of this guy, I very well may change my mind.

The hype will pass but deadpool fans should pick this figure up because you never know if another one this perfect will ever be made again :lecture There is no guarantee that figures from the sequal will be made, they haven't even made colossus yet, that being said if they made a cable figure and it was even remotely cool (in its design) I would buy it so fast my head would spin :lol

finally going to see this this morning

I rarely ever see movies in the theater but all my friends and coworkers have been talking about how awesome it is and I just can't wait for the home release

I dug my old 2004 ML deadpool out of storage and I forgot what a great figure it is, and the prices for it on ebay right now are insane

The hype will pass but deadpool fans should pick this figure up because you never know if another one this perfect will ever be made again :lecture There is no guarantee that figures from the sequal will be made, they haven't even made colossus yet, that being said if they made a cable figure and it was even remotely cool (in its design) I would buy it so fast my head would spin :lol
Yeah this is just too perfect, the proportions and detail are great. This and Superman will probably be my figures of the year.

Back