1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excited for the sequel if the movie can push through the backlash of those angry, idiotic parents. The post credits scene was great. Awesome call back to a 4th wall breaking favorite of mine. Also, Punisher Max needs to happen. Give me Fury Max while they're at it.

I will say that I did see some young kids at this movie. That's bad parenting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dopes to Infinity is a great album :rock

Agreed. I loved it back in the day. I hadn't listened to it in a decade, but the minute I heard the chick's name it the movie I wanted to hear some old Monster Magnet again.

Got to see it yesterday and woah wasnt expecting that, I love Deadpool but wasnt sure about Reynolds until I saw all the funny ads. The movie was, dare I say too good? one of my favorite moments? all the characters were fantastic and while I love Negasonic Teenage Warhead and the real Colossus I really hope Dopinder comes back in the future to drive him around

Movie was awesome. I have to get the hot toys version though. Too much p.o. the next few months

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

I don't have an issue with people not liking it, but taking shots at people isn't very cool. You don't like it, then fine. Don't need to say things like "it's for the lowest common denominator". How do you expect people to take that? That's just asking for flame wars, which ruins good threads like this. Why not just quietly bow out of the thread discussing it withOUT tossing shots? Or is that asking too much in today's world?

Also, gunna just put this right here....
"Deadpool" made $135 million domestically and $125 million internationally this weekend, earning a WORLDWIDE TOTAL OF $260 MILLION so far. That officially makes it the one of the highest grossing comic book adaptations in history, and one of the highest grossing rated R films as well.....
It's breaking records like: Biggest opening weekend in February - beating out "Fifty Shades of Grey" - Biggest opening weekend in the winter - beating out "American Sniper" - and biggest opening weekend for an R-rated film - beating out "The Matrix Reloaded".

Considering this weekend celebrates both Valentines Day and Presidents Day, and with Monday being a public holiday, "Deadpool's" numbers are climbing higher and higher. It's likely it will also break the record for biggest four day weekend, and biggest Monday box office earnings.

BTW that end credits scene is a take off of Ferris Bueller's Day Off.....showing my age here....lol

J

I enjoyed, not as much as Guardians but they did well with the budget they had and Colossus was awesome.

Re: Hot Toys Movie Deadpool (2016)???

Fox property + not Wolverine = slim to none odds. I think good chance HT will make a proto but doubt it'll ever get sold. Deadpool's international appeal is also questionable at best. The movie will have the destroy the WW box office for HT to really consider this.

I think we don't have to worry about this anymore.

"'Deadpool' Smashes Box Office Records On Way to $260 Million Worldwide Opening"

Is Reynolds the first male actor to both star as a Marvel and DC character Deadpool and Green Lantern

I know Mardsen was both Cyclops and in Super Returns, but does this count. I guess Hailey Berry as CW and Storm

I'm confused, are people really doubting this will actually be released?

I know there are tons of Hot Toys products in limbo at the moment, but how many of those went up for pre-order before going into limbo (that's a genuine question). I'm really hoping this is released as I loved the movie :)

I'm confused, are people really doubting this will actually be released?

I know there are tons of Hot Toys products in limbo at the moment, but how many of those went up for pre-order before going into limbo (that's a genuine question). I'm really hoping this is released as I loved the movie :)

100% chance Deadpool will be released. I really hope they release Colossus too

Sounds judgemental. Like with anything if one is going to expose their kids to something one should be accountable for that. That is the problem. Not bad parenting per se but lack of accountability. Most people bring their kids to a movie like this and then blame the movie. It was rated R for god's sake what do they expect. If I were to bring my kids to a movie such as this I would own the decision instead of blaming the studio. Oh and I took my kids to see it they loved what they understood and I explained what they didn't. Rather they find out what some stuff means from their mother and I. Also my wife was a sailor and I retired from the army so plenty of colorful language in our house anyway, but we're working on it. Back on topic I am looking forward to this figure. :wink1:
I will say that I did see some young kids at this movie. That's bad parenting.

Sorry about the crappy pic (I really need a camera but dont know which to get that wont break the budget, advise welcomed) but did everyone else get the tiny Deadpool with the movie? I didnt open mine till I got home its an awesome little gift

CAM00258.jpg

Back