1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Thanks fellas. I thought something was odd because iron man looks more complicated to make but I did not realize I can't pose him.

I've been on this forum for years but as of now I don't own a single hot toys or sideshow figure. Now I've bought a loki preordered deadpool and that iron man--will preorder cap and black panther eventually. I just need to get winter soldier and wolverine from DoFP and I'm good for now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Cool. Thanks fellas. I thought something was odd because iron man looks more complicated to make but I did not realize I can't pose him.

I've been on this forum for years but as of now I don't own a single hot toys or sideshow figure. Now I've bought a loki preordered deadpool and that iron man--will preorder cap and black panther eventually. I just need to get winter soldier and wolverine from DoFP and I'm good for now.

Slippery slope :lol Nice choices there that cap looks amazing, I keep checking for him to go up too, he is definitely gonna be my second cap

Slippery slope [emoji38] Nice choices there that cap looks amazing, I keep checking for him to go up too, he is definitely gonna be my second cap
Very slippery. I have to stay disciplined here.

Yeah I really like the age of ultron cap but I'm not paying $300 plus shipping if I can get the civil war version for a decent amount less.

My first 6th scale was when my bud back in NY who's like a brother to me got me the SS Boba Fett a few years ago. I loved it! But then I got my first Hot Toys 6th scale figure - the Mark II Iron Man with the Rhodes head and shortly after Agent Coulson arrived and I was firmly and forever addicted to collecting these. Now I have 10 of these things, slowly building my Avengers team, my wife is into collecting the villains, and I have my list of what I need to get and in the general timeframe and prospective order I'll be buying them in. LOL
That's not taking into consideration surprises like this Movie Deadpool figure!!

J

My first 6th scale was when my bud back in NY who's like a brother to me got me the SS Boba Fett a few years ago. I loved it! But then I got my first Hot Toys 6th scale figure - the Mark II Iron Man with the Rhodes head and shortly after Agent Coulson arrived and I was firmly and forever addicted to collecting these. Now I have 10 of these things, slowly building my Avengers team, my wife is into collecting the villains, and I have my list of what I need to get and in the general timeframe and prospective order I'll be buying them in. LOL
That's not taking into consideration surprises like this Movie Deadpool figure!!

J
Lots of surprises when collecting these :lol

I expect to see Hiemdall or Sif or a diecast MK6 any day now :lol

My custom will have to suffice for now . Even the creator liked my photo today
047d5d5b16063b88aa3335635470025e.jpg

a657f87c0c492e05b8c652c531f067db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been a Deadpool fan. Not because I I didn't like him but honestly I haven't read one Deadpool comic so I'm just completely lost on the character. But this figure looks really good and is definitely telling me to buy my ticket on the hype train!

Is it the whole 4th wall thing that makes him so beloved? Or just the humor in general?

For me, it was all about the

with the ninja swords and submachineguns.

The character actually has a serious amount of depth to it that, when he came out, wasn't something that was common for the type of character he was on the surface. He appeals to different people for different reasons. Give him a shot, check out multiple books from multiple stages in the character's existence and maybe you'll find something you'll like!

J

I've never been a Deadpool fan. Not because I I didn't like him but honestly I haven't read one Deadpool comic so I'm just completely lost on the character. But this figure looks really good and is definitely telling me to buy my ticket on the hype train!

Is it the whole 4th wall thing that makes him so beloved? Or just the humor in general?

I think for a lot of people, it's the comedy factor. As comics go for Marvel and DC, he was almost a bit of an anomaly as most titles had some humor but not the same way deadpool did. It was as much humor as it was serious. Then with the right writers, you get some great storylines. He has some really deep history for a character that only in the last few years has moved up from a C /B list character to A.

The internet latched on to him and he exploded overnight for some reason. I can't rightly say why as I know quite a lot of those people have admitted they have never picked up a deadpool comic (or lied about it saying they have) but just love him because of how popular he is. Internet has a way of doing that.

I started reading him because he's a fellow canuck. Then I stayed for everything else and now he's my favourite marvel character.

The internet latched on to him and he exploded overnight for some reason. I can't rightly say why as I know quite a lot of those people have admitted they have never picked up a deadpool comic (or lied about it saying they have) but just love him because of how popular he is. Internet has a way of doing that.

For me, he fell in a period of my life when I had lost touch [my love] for Marvel......not that I didn't still love it, but I just didn't go out and buy etc.

Ironman hit theaters and that spark roared back to life.

So I'm discovering a character I knew from a distance. [I'm 48 btw]

J

My first was either bank robber Joker. Terminator Salvation ones or Iron Man MKII (original)

Back