1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

I have to say I had zero hopes for this figure when I originally started this thread but I'm so glad I was wrong. I can't believe we're getting Hot Toys figures of this and Boba Fett this year:rock

1915442_10153245724762344_2181097659031770145_n.jpg

:yess: Glad to see he has the poseability to pull off poses like this, I was worried the suit might have been limiting, put this up for PO already!! I'll sleep better once I know I have one coming :impatient:

Motuxmen, is Pool the only figure they're making? Colossus looks too sick not to make. Also, any word on X-Men Apocalypse?

Newly developed body?

Newly developed body?

yes, the official specification reads:

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Deadpool from the film. It features a newly developed masked head sculpt with 5 pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create numerous combinations of Deadpool’s expressions, newly developed body, meticulously tailored Deadpool suit with weathering effects, Deadpool’s signature katanas and pistols, variety of interchangeable hands with gestures, and a specially designed Deadpool themed dynamic figure stand perfect for aerial poses.

Newly developed body in that it looks ultra-flexible, like ASM2, but is over 12 inches tall.

Great looking figure. Love the changeable eyes, wish they had a little more variety to them. i wonder, does DP not use any guns in the movie other than those two pistols? Definitely would load up my DP with more guns.

Motuxmen, is Pool the only figure they're making? Colossus looks too sick not to make. Also, any word on X-Men Apocalypse?

I have not heard any specifics about either. Sorry my friend.

No problemo. Anything new DC/Alien/Predator/Star Wars wise?

No problemo. Anything new DC/Alien/Predator/Star Wars wise?

I have heard a few things but nothing concrete at the moment. So not worth getting hopes up till I get more info. I should hear something this week.

Great looking figure. Love the changeable eyes, wish they had a little more variety to them. i wonder, does DP not use any guns in the movie other than those two pistols? Definitely would load up my DP with more guns.

Ya I would have liked to see him come with more guns too, I'm sure he uses more in the movie, but they are really easy to get in 1/6 so it's not that big a deal, I will probly have my deadpool pulling a red wagon full of guns and explosives.

Can you share what those things are now? Even nuggets can be exciting.

Um. I could lol but the problem is that if things don't come out people will get upset about it. There are prototypes that are being sent out to see if the studios will green light it. A couple for films they don't yet have the license for(it's part of the pitch package) and a couple for characters from films that have yet to be seen. I don't think it would be a good idea to share those. Lol

I can say that this (deadpool) body will be used for a certain black costumed character from CW. And that figure looks amazing.

I wonder, does DP not use any guns in the movie other than those two pistols? Definitely would load up my DP with more guns.

Perfect opportunity to scavenge a couple from the SS version.

Um. I could lol but the problem is that if things don't come out people will get upset about it. There are prototypes that are being sent out to see if the studios will green light it. A couple for films they don't yet have the license for(it's part of the pitch package) and a couple for characters from films that have yet to be seen. I don't think it would be a good idea to share those. Lol

I can say that this (deadpool) body will be used for a certain black costumed character from CW. And that figure looks amazing.

:yess: symbiote suit Spider-Man is in civil war, I knew it!!! JK I'm sure you mean black panther :lol

Perfect opportunity to scavenge a couple from the SS version.

Makes sense. Black ops always has a ton of loose weapons. I'll probably use some from there.

Back