1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some lean corned beef, some sauerkraut, russian dressing, and rye bread and made me a Reuben on the foreman grill. Succulent.

I also grabbed a DEadpool in the small window of sale at bbts on friday morning. It was back to soldout 10 mins later.

Yeah I'm gunna need to start sculpting some 6th scale diorama bases and putting them up for sale once my Deadpool comes. That one posted is nice, but it'll be insane shipping and customs to Canada. I think he's gunna be one of those figures where you can never have enough themed bases.

As for food, I prefer the Deadpool that wasn't just some derpy Fratboy that just liked saying chimichangas. Daniel Way ruined him with little things like that. I like my Deadpool not so dopey and dumbed down for the masses, more vicious-funny, but we all have our preferences. ;)

J

Yeah that neck is looking kinda strange to me in jki&Cri's pictures. I haven't seen it look that way in other pictures. Maybe it just needs some futzing
febaf3f1782d52b2b17a37d6fd6555d9.jpg

What about the NRD?

I got my NRD back from sideshow, just point out the delays and the picture of the fraying on the wrist from the hong kong blogger and they understood and gave my NRD back. (They even recommended me to buy the sideshow version with a 5% discount :lol)

I got my NRD back from sideshow, just point out the delays and the picture of the fraying on the wrist from the hong kong blogger and they understood and gave my NRD back.

Nicely done.

I also would much rather deal with BBTS instead of SSC whenever possible.

I got my NRD back from sideshow, just point out the delays and the picture of the fraying on the wrist from the hong kong blogger and they understood and gave my NRD back. (They even recommended me to buy the sideshow version with a 5% discount [emoji38])
I did the exact same thing and they said I can't cancel and that Hot Toys is fixing the issue. Odd... It's my first attempt to cancel too.

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

I did the exact same thing and they said I can't cancel and that Hot Toys is fixing the issue. Odd... It's my first attempt to cancel too.

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

Just state that the delay is the reason, and they will.

They can't hold your money once a delay happens, I've done it multiple times.

Maybe I'll just wait for a future version of DP from HT. The sleeve issue should be revolutionized by DP II right? :dunno

Maybe I'll just wait for a future version of DP from HT. The sleeve issue should be revolutionized by DP II right? :dunno

If we get another DP figure the fix should be easy. Look at the new HT Daredevil. They should simply make the cuff of the glove part of the sleeve and have the hand fit inside of it. tada, no tares.

If we get another DP figure the fix should be easy. Look at the new HT Daredevil. They should simply make the cuff of the glove part of the sleeve and have the hand fit inside of it. tada, no tares.

If we get DPII which is already in the works, how can they not make another DP, it's HT

I prefer the Deadpool that wasn't just some derpy Fratboy that just liked saying chimichangas. Daniel Way ruined him with little things like that. I like my Deadpool not so dopey and dumbed down for the masses, more vicious-funny...
I completely agree. Classic Deadpool all the way, for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a gamble to count on HT to make another DP, especially if the suit doesn't change. And I'm not sure it would. Plus they may be focusing on Infinty War stuff, which is likely to get more attention.

Back