1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't wait to get mine. Hot Toys figures always have some problem or issue. Workarounds are basically a part of this hobby. Does not matter which high end company you buy from, Blitzway, Threezero, 3a, Sideshow etc. You will always find some faults in an item. There are some figures that are flawless out there but that is not the norm. I will keep the suit tucked like Buffalo Bill and pose the hell out of this guy until the Deadpool 2 version comes out and pose the hell out of that one also. This is just my opinion and not fact of course. Just as examples here are some of the figures I own and the problems with them.

Hot Toys Spider-Man 3 Blue and Red suit. - Fragile wrist pegs, Web pattern on suit can crease.
Hot Toys Avengers Black Widow. - Creasing on the vinyl material suit. Hair always needs futzing. Fxxx You one stray hair. Selina Kyle is the same plus goggles.
Hot Toys Robocop 2.0 - Has problems holding gun in articulated hand so Blu-Tac to the rescue. Rubbing on the chins when switching out faceplates.
ThreeA Master Chief - Too many to list. If you have one you know what I'm talking about.
Mondo Iron Giant - Pretty awesome figure all around. Head does not articulate for flight pose. Blu-Tac saves the day again. Low weight makes if feel cheap.
Sideshow Deadpool and Hot Toys Winter Soldier - Loose holsters, Loose Weapons, studs / buttons are easy to fall of Winter Soldier.
Hot Toys Star Lord - NO ANKLE PIVOT (no fix for this makes Deadpool miles ahead in my book) Star Lord's coat and helmet are awesome but those ankles.
Early Hot Toys Red Iron Men - Pink Panties.:rotfl

All I know for sure is that there will be no shortage of buyers for those of you who choose to return this fig. I am not saying don't return it if you believe it is the right choice for you but just be sure you can do without him in your collection. He will haunt your dreams. :)

On a side note. Anyone going to Fan Expo Toronto this week. I will be there Saturday to see Stan Lee. Hope he is feeling healthy and ready to autograph stuff.

I'm really concerned about this figure... First time I'm thinking about cancelling a pre-order. But I already paid 55 EUR of the 250 EUR and I'm not getting that back when I cancel... 1 month to think about it I guess.

Pay a full price and sell it later on ebay.

I'll probably wait and see some more reviews. I'm not the collector that reposes my figures every day or two, let alone let them in stand in extreme poses altogether.

Yeah, that's a pretty sucky part about waitlisted items. I fell into that same trap with bd robocop.

SSC didn't get their shipment in yet did they?

Christ, I can't believe how much they ****ed this release up. Those wrists flakes are inexcusable. I got the last Deadpool for order in BBTS, but now I may end up cancelling.

Last edited:
Don't know if this is something people would be interested in but I started a thread for a custom 1/6 Deadpool box.

62b207ef6b80d72103c7119064ef74ed.png

I'm definitely gluing in the cuff. Should fix the issue. Seems like it's all fine to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean maybe I'm wrong but as long as the sleeve stays put and tucked as it should with the help of some super glue it should be fine right ?

I think if you cut a little out of the inside of the cuffs, it should help. Its the friction of the cuffs being to tight that's causing the problem. Also, Clippers video stretching the cuffs should help too. I got mine coming in this week, so I will be trying out these methods. Hopefully, it helps!

I think if you cut a little out of the inside of the cuffs, it should help. Its the friction of the cuffs being to tight that's causing the problem. Also, Clippers video stretching the cuffs should help too. I got mine coming in this week, so I will be trying out these methods. Hopefully, it helps!

Yeah definitely stretch out the cuffs and peg holes. Will stop any resistance and no need for unnecessary force when changing hands.

I done the Clipper thing with the hands to expand them and put a bit of Epoxy over the cuff, seems to of worked well, in fact the smooth surface of the Epoxy makes the hand move easier and because the Epoxy sets hard it is not worn away with friction by the inside of the glove. No more worrying about the gloves wearing away the cuffs for me. Pure Win. :yess:

DSCF0071_zpsonkolbaf.jpg

DSCF0072_zpsuafmvzei.jpg

DSCF0077_zpsqcboe5rn.jpg

I think he & BVS batman will be available once stateside. The batches will roll in and the purchase button will be back. I have faith, for those who missed.

Back