1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They spent so long perfecting the suit I bet there will be only small changes if any. Looks great as is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The awesome thing with DP is you can pair him with anyone. I had my SS DP fighting Kylo Ren when i 1st got him, then hulk and now he is with wolverine. DP does what he wants :lol

Yeah, I cant decide if he will be worthy or a shelf to himself in my detolf? I'm hoping articulation is good, as this is the one fig I want to get some good poses with.

Hopefully not and keep the same suit for every film and not change it like every other comic movie.

It will change. Merchandising makes up as much as box office. Keeping it the same limits the interest in that.

If you look at the promo pic the collar looks like it's tucked down between the neck and the body. It may well be the same suit but just with the collar pulled up out of the crease between the neck and chest.
d16f0ae3b94cee6a9ae313f1007102f9.jpg

It's not the same suit.

The awesome thing with DP is you can pair him with anyone. I had my SS DP fighting Kylo Ren when i 1st got him, then hulk and now he is with wolverine. DP does what he wants :lol
Mine will either end up with the Winter Soldier or with Cap and Bucky. ^^'' It will be great. All the poses he can do. Gosh ... please just release him already. XD

Yeah I doubt the costume will change much for 2. Fox hardly able to make any merch anyway, and everyone was pretty happy with the suit. I'm not sure why but I really want the suit to stay the same. There's something refreshing about it at this point. I also think keeping the same suit fits the character as well.

No they are not all from the comics. You can clearly see the film logo.

Even the fox deadpool page lists merch partners like Spencer's and so on.

image.jpg

Last edited:
None of those are figures though. It doesn't really make a difference if deadpool has a new costume on a bottle of Mike's hard lemonade. :lol

The collar is definitely different. New one is way wider and and longer. Old one was a completly different shape.

The Pops are nit film merch. They "conveniently" released when the film was at its height, but they are wholly, without a doubt, comic based from both the figure designs and box art. That's not to say that the didn't play into merchandising the character at the time, though.

Also, the HT figure looks fine; lens distortion is a *****. Don't get your collective knickers in a twist folks.

No they are not all from the comics. You can clearly see the film logo.

Even the fox deadpool page lists merch partners like Spencer's and so on.

View attachment 280392

That may be the design that they used in the film but I can tell you for fact that it wasn't the film that created it. It's been around for a while in the comics, to the point that I used that exact logo for my Call of Duty Black Ops custom logo back in 2010. Same goes for the font they used for the films title. It's been used for ages, mostly 3d but they've also used 2d like the film did.

If anything, the next HT version should come with an unmasked sculpt.

My SS version is hanging with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Back