1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just joined the wait list with full confidence it will convert. I now will sit back as people can cancel their orders when it's time to pay.

Oh yes, me too. BUT after looking at it, I do wonder how his hand and the device can occupy the same space when it is "closed". :rotfl

View attachment 331354

Of course, these kind of issues are common in these movies, especially with how a person really can fit in side these suits; so it's not really a big deal.

On a side thought though, I do wonder if the sonic device is a bit too big and off scale some of what we saw in the movie; I'll have to compare some pics.

AGAIN, none of this is a complaint. I LOVE IT and glad it's included just as it is.

EDIT:
Looks like it's scaled the same as the movie...
latest
I have to say after looking at the images it looks like the piece over the knuckles acts as a sort of cover for the device and it simply sits on top of his hand not actually sinking into anything. The other hands with the device not active look like they have the same bulk.

I have to say after looking at the images it looks like the piece over the knuckles acts as a sort of cover for the device and it simply sits on top of his hand not actually sinking into anything. The other hands with the device not active look like they have the same bulk.

I'll have to re-watch the part in the movie again, because I seem to remember that the "sonic cannon" flipped or popped up out of a compartment on the back of the hand, and disappeared back down when not in use. It may just be the magic of CGI, where things don't really have to fit, just like the armor can be cheated to get the character in all sorts of poses if the armor were real it would never be able to physically do.

8a8abf4b1476a362be37ed742cad9601.jpg

8734b758b925e7b89d4a2f5fdb343292.jpg

Really love the look of it. I think one complaint ppl may have is that the lights on the eyes will be quite dim. I don't care (never once put batteries in my figures).

This figure really make me appreciate what HT does best, these die cast IRon Man figures. I was blown away by MK1. Now I think I'll have to get the MK6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know people say this every time we have a new Iron Man release, but I think this might even be an improvement over their Mark I die-cast, if that's even possible. Maybe I just prefer the design choices more on this figure. Really glad I preordered this - it's gonna look great next to the Mark I version!

I know people say this every time we have a new Iron Man release, but I think this might even be an improvement over their Mark I die-cast, if that's even possible. Maybe I just prefer the design choices more on this figure. Really glad I preordered this - it's gonna look great next to the Mark I version!

It has a bit more complexity to the design than the Mark 1. Can't wait to see how everything works. One of my fav things about the MK1 was all of the weaponry and battle damage parts and how the actual figure itself was engineered.

I thought I'll be happy with just the diecast mark 1 version as my only war machine but seeing those pics of Mark 3 makes me wonder..

9b9c63d592077c0f3794ec6e3e91ee9c.jpg

I thought I'll be happy with just the diecast mark 1 version as my only war machine but seeing those pics of Mark 3 makes me wonder... "Is is too much to ask for both?"

Well, BOTH look great together...
17362487_10154310854972344_4708098107577635135_n.jpg

I passed on the 001 to get the 003 (and I plan to sell my 002), but obviously if I had the 001 I could see wanting to have booth (at which point I would probably keep all three (the 002 is a beautiful figure, just not bulky enough for what I prefer if I want a single figure to represent the character). But I think the 003 is my favorite as it just barely nudges out over the 001 according my own tastes and preference; but both look amazing!!!! So I wouldn't think it's crazy for anyone to want or get both, and if my bank account was more like Tony Stark's I would have both.

Really starting to like this. The perfect amalgamation of the 3 HT War Machine versions would be the MK3 with the MKI Head (meaner looking) and the retro Gatling Gun (way cooler looking)... Now that would look totally bad a$$ !!

Back