1/6 Hot Toys - MMS299 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Legion Drone Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Legion Drone Collectible Figure

The 03 figure is the one we saw the back of in the picture where they were all grouped together on some sort of table, I'm assuming there will be a 2 pack as I can't really see there being seperate boxed figures when the only difference is a number.

I can't see a two pack either. A lot more likely that the decals are in the box and you apply the number you want.

That works for me as I want 4. :)

Does that mean you want four seperate figures, or the number four on your figure?

Either way, I think there's a good chance. Lol I'd love to army build a bunch of these but I have a feeling I won't be getting to many. Id rather buy seperate new figures then multiples, for the most part. I would like a handful though. Guess it will depend on how long they are at retail or less prices. If they are up for sale and in stock for a year then I'll probably end up with a few. But honestly, I'd prefer they sell out, better for the health of the line.

I like the Total Recall Drone better..

synth17.jpg

or the one on Robocop
13003736064_90cfd50f9a_z.jpg

Does that mean you want four seperate figures, or the number four on your figure?

Either way, I think there's a good chance. Lol I'd love to army build a bunch of these but I have a feeling I won't be getting to many. Id rather buy seperate new figures then multiples, for the most part. I would like a handful though. Guess it will depend on how long they are at retail or less prices. If they are up for sale and in stock for a year then I'll probably end up with a few. But honestly, I'd prefer they sell out, better for the health of the line.

Yeah, I meant I'd like 4 numbered 01-04 as Ultron mark I is Iron Legion drone 05 I believe? Don't think there are too many of the Iron Legion drones but figured 4 plus Ultron mark I would be a good set to have..., if they supply the numbers, if not I'll just get 1 plus the Ultron figure.

So I suppose that based on this pic antman is along way off

Now we just need to see #2 & #4 from Hot Toys! (H/T Plastic Enemies for the image) So are we thinking sold individually or sets of 2...or 4?

Attachments

• HT-IronLegion_01.jpg
    HT-IronLegion_01.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 1,572

They are really cool. I'm excited to see what HT will do with these.

What do you think the price point will be?

This really should be priced near the original Mk 3 price point, it looks that similar and plain.

Theres red on ulrton that isnt on the legion suit, I wonder if he is his own special drone and not one of the generic ones.

Back