1/6 Hot Toys - MMS299 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Legion Drone Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Legion Drone Collectible Figure

Compared to what? It's the first time we've seen it in scale... It's not an armor meant to be worn, so it makes sense it would be slimmer.

:exactly:
but I actually don't like how it looks.......... its kinda plain and not very sleek.... in fact tbh it doesnt look that great at all :dunno

Surely the proportions don't actually matter if they don't look human because, well, there isn't a human in there.

Right?

Surely the proportions don't actually matter if they don't look human because, well, there isn't a human in there.

Right?

Yes correct. They are bots so that should not matter.

I think they made him like that to visually communicate that this is an unmanned robot, not tony or rhodes.

Im actually glad he looks off because i really dont want to buy another IM figure. But that group shot from behind, that paint scheme looked awesome.

I don't care much for the blue and white. It does look very plain, but I guess that's the idea since it's just a drone, but I think I'll stick with better IM armor than this for my collection.

I'm actually glad he looks off because I really don't want to buy another IM figure.

That's how I'm thinking. The more of these that I'm not that keen on the better. I'm finding it hard to not like all of them though.

I really like how it looks, it they offer different numbered options then I'll be buying 4 plus I want Ultron Mark I, that looks superb too. :)

11091576_10152715056547344_8044913179338001899_n.jpg

I still think we could see something like this in the near future. An actual IM armor? Eh, not so much. :lol

Ehhhhhhh......Proportions look a little awkward. Almost looks like he's wearing diapers.

Dyson vacuums have more personality.

They're supposed to look a little lame. They're pretty much forgettable/disposable/expendable. They're akin to the droids in the SW PT and the RoboCop reboot.

Yikes, this looks like one of those oversized Hasbro Star Wars figs with 5 POA.

Not sure if someone mentioned this, but I read (don't remember where..) that two different Iron Legion pieces were shown on the floor, one with "01" as above and another with "03." Haven't come across a picture of the "03" model, but I wonder if that suggests there will be a combo pack and/or differentiation in the pieces (besides the number, obviously..).

That's about the only way I could be convinced to give this a second thought. Right now, it seems superfluous for a collection.

That figure is weaksauce..... looks like a $10 toy.... I'm only buying 2

If it's more that 100$ I won't even bother.

Hmm I think if there are two versions in a twin pack that I would like to see the 04 Version with the silver face plate

Not sure if someone mentioned this, but I read (don't remember where..) that two different Iron Legion pieces were shown on the floor, one with "01" as above and another with "03." Haven't come across a picture of the "03" model, but I wonder if that suggests there will be a combo pack and/or differentiation in the pieces (besides the number, obviously..).

That's about the only way I could be convinced to give this a second thought. Right now, it seems superfluous for a collection.

The 03 figure is the one we saw the back of in the picture where they were all grouped together on some sort of table, I'm assuming there will be a 2 pack as I can't really see there being seperate boxed figures when the only difference is a number.

Back