1/6 Hot Toys - MMS299 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Legion Drone Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a room you two. One that let's you play gif games. After it doesn't work out. Dark Angel can come over to my Toy Crypt and see what a real Marvel collecting sugar daddy is all about. Only negative is I will NEVER EVER marry again. Been there done that, I just want a sexy momma I can use my toys on.:rock:drool:newangel:naughty:naughty:naughty:naughty:naughty

Did not see that coming :lol

I'm just romancing the moment I'm really more of a Hulk. A Hulk that has ENORMOUS BALLS! I'm gonna need a stick to knock off all the girls, cause BIG BALLS, I got the BIGGEST OF THEM ALL!!!!:rotfl
935420_10200780603950833_1195144080_n_zpsvfebeem1.jpg

I agree with you all. In the case of Ultron Mk I, it's Ultron. The main villain. They're banking on people wanting to buy the bad guy along with the good.
The drones had a very small, unimportant role in the movie. Their sole purpose was to give Ultron a starting point. That's just my thoughts on it.
I too wish the prices would come down, but it's not going to happen. We all complain, and ****** and whine about the prices as we're handing them our money. lol
We do it because we collect. Flex Pay takes some of the sting out of it. If I couldn't Flex Pay, I'd never be able to buy the amount of figures I have. I'm not crazy about the prices either. I see what they used to sell for and lament the fact I didn't start collecting sooner. But I couldn't afford these back then. Flex Pay allowed me into this hobby. I just wonder if I can keep up.
Ryan

Your final sentence is the key. On one hand I don't mind HT having big, chunky profit margins because it means the business is healthy and can keep putting out a robust line of figures. On the other hand, it's happening so rapidly I do fear we are actually close to reaching the ceiling. I mean, people have been thinking we'd reach it for years and years, but the difference now is you're starting to see a lot more lingering stock. You have people like Alter Ego warning customers that they are cutting back on orders and not to rely on something being on sale later. Whether you believe them or not (it is, of course, a self-serving e-mail) the fact that they wrote it at all is part of a bigger trend. It'd be one thing if HT held their prices for a few years, but lately it's felt almost like every other release has a little bump. It does vary a lot, so it's kind of hard to nail down. I just don't want HT to end up eating their own tale because they keep pushing and pushing and the ceiling of what fans will pay for certain figures.

NOTICE!!! Watch your bank accounts - due to a computer glitch some of us are getting charge the FULL AMOUNT NOW!!! They are working at reversing the charges but it may take 3-5 days to complete. Real smooth sideshow....especially for those that bought multiples.....wow!

NOTICE!!! Watch your bank accounts - due to a computer glitch some of us are getting charge the FULL AMOUNT NOW!!! They are working at reversing the charges but it may take 3-5 days to complete. Real smooth sideshow....especially for those that bought multiples.....wow!

:slap :slap :slap

Price is great ordered! This will be my last Iron Man piece. It's too good to pass up and price is reasonable to the point I can pay it off if another hits around the corner.

Back